1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

One Year Baby Eating Only Curd Rice

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by madhu26, Mar 17, 2017.

1. madhu26

madhu26 Junior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,my baby is one year one month starting she use to eat only cerelac. but now she is eating only curd rice that one also I am blending every day. She won't eat dal,khichidi,and veggies she is always eating curd rice only. While blending I mix rice,dal,veggies and curd and give it to her. Morning breakfast I prefer raagi powder milk firstly she had now she is not eating any thing other that it's soft and sweet. I am worrying when she will start to eat solids. I took doctors suggestions they told whatever baby like give it to her but how long only curd rice. Please help and give some suggestions

Thanks

2. Prvz

Prvz New IL'ite

I used to blend food and made a big hole in the nipple and gave it as a purée drink.. And eventually weaned my baby off to solids. Do you want to try that? Start with something simple and tasty.. Don't worry you will be fine. Atleast your baby is having curd time.. I have seen mums struggling with their kids for a single bite

3. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Are you moving to spicer foods very gradually ? curd-rice with a very teensy bit of something spicy will go down... every few days you'd add a bit more of the spicy thing. Mash it as smooth as she likes it.

4. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Hi

Are you giving mixed things mashed??

If yes try individual items

Carrot puree
    Potato puree
    Rice puree
    Dal puree

I also do this even now. Every time I cook veggies I put extra glass of water and give that water to kid to drink.. very healthy drink.

Also try rice kanji(rice boiled with more water) dal pani so through water baby will start getting used to those taste..

And lastly everything is phase with babies nothing lasts so hang on eventually baby starts eating better.. Doctors say babies/toddler never starve themselves.

sindmani likes this.