1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

One question to those Women who visit this forum

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Vishnupradheep, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Vishnupradheep

Vishnupradheep New IL'ite

Hello Friends,
    I am 21 yrs old boy doing my PG.Like the thread "One question to those men who visit this forum", I do have a qs for Women....I just read many threads in this forum as " DH not Interested in sex" and also There is one thing around our society is, men like sex and girls doesn't, as they r more emotionally bond. I think after marriage also ly men suggest for sex for the 1st time..,
    If DH gives all support for DW in carrier, gives affection, money, Love, Security, care etc and gives whatever a girl expect from DH except from sex, Does she can lives happily with DH..If no, why she is expecting sex from DH as girls dont like sex initially... My doubts are 1.Girls like sex or not? 2. Pure love in the world is Mother/ son/ daughter which doesn't have any "expectation, attractiveness because of intelligence, beauty". So love is pure without sex and attractiveness right? 3. Why Girl/Boy expects sex apart from Love( specially girl expects love and dont like sex )? 4. Why both have expectation and demand ? Is that marriage not about the love, its just like attractiveness/ lust towards the gender? 6. I have read many that girls will be more emotionally bonded(love) with husband if they have sex,If so why they r thinking of getting divorce if husband not interested in sex or have any bad habits? ....
    I am Very sorry if my qs hurt any

2. Vishnupradheep

No one replied, ly viewing... Pls delete this post if I asked anything wrong, sorry

3. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

Hope a lot of myth you have been fed change when this status changes. Amen.

24 people like this.
  4. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

:)....................

1 person likes this.
  5. Vishnupradheep

U r right, But my views may change with other. What about the love.. Love is not about expecting from others right? but love/ marriage is done with lot of expectation staring from intelligence to beauty.. My qs is like Mother loves her child very much even the child is mentally challenged/physically challenge, Does a girl/boy loves each other if he/she is mentally challenged/physically challenged.. I think Love is a word of tool in the marriage created by the society for reproduction and for physical needs of an individual..

6. anahita5

anahita5 Gold IL'ite

op your post is not offensive. It came accorss as very naive. I think both women and men have similar sex drives, in India it’s considered too forward if girl initiates it. It is expression of love just like respect and understating and as basic a necessity as food. Can you live without food? Most of us are wired to be attracted to the opposite sex. no love is without demand and expectations ( even mom and child) and marriage is love and much more.

1 person likes this.
  7. Vishnupradheep

Can any one tell what is meant by love? I don't want answers like caring, affectionate, understanding etc... As these are all made by a male/female to attract the other, like male frog making sounds to attract Female frog for reproduction...

8. Vishnupradheep

I cannot live without food, but Love can live without sex (food) right? as Like our parents love us.. I think love doesn't need of any physical relationship.. Ly brain relationship is needed right?, like connectivity of nodes( Mother understands a child what/she wants)...

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  9. vaanadhi

vaanadhi Bronze IL'ite

In India,it is drilled into women's subconscious that seeking sex (initiating,wanting,thinking) is amoral.You wait to do the bidding for the man in your life....(please feel free to differ)
    I wonder how a man would react if on day 1 or night 1 if the girl initiates contact...probably like "oh!man! is she of good character or Mom,divorce...)
    As far as I know, while sex is JUST sex for men, It is intimacy for women.
    Women's body is not separate from their mind.when they give their body to someone,they surrender their whole self,opening them up to that man,fully without reservations.
    It is the ultimate act of sharing,loving, trusting and manifestation of trust.
    truth is many women don't even get the "high". They just want to feel wanted.
    Any one can cook,clean and earn.Now a days there are many men who are quite good at all these- even in being a parent.
    so I think, women need little bit more validation which is the form of "I am the one he seeks by the end of the day.I am not just a maid,companion or Mother.I am more than that"
    I am not sure whether I said what I intended to or not...
    May be some of you will be better able to elaborate.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
    7 people like this.
  10. Vishnupradheep

Also I have seen many of my friends used to have sex chat in phone with their lover publicly in colleges.. But none of the relationship stands after the college. Is it a love???