1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

one of those days

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Huma, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

today i am having one of those days....u know....everything go....beursak...

first i had a bad sleep i woke up tired and grumpy... went downstairs make

myself a nice mug of hot chocolate...the only thing is the milk had gone bad.

instead i made a green tea..i log on on my messenger....one in my messenger

list asked me why i looked so old...by the way it was a guy who doesn't know

that a woman doesn't need to be reminded she is old..wounded in my

self-esteem i went shopping where the bill was heavier than usual and the day

isn't yet finished.......

am i being too sensitive?

2. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Hope today turned out to be better than yesterday for you Huma.

I had one of those days on last thursday....

when i tried to start the car to go to work....it wouldn't start.

Turns out dear daughter managed to drain the battery out listening to Dalai lama's acceptance speech (congressional gold award) for half an hour after parking in the garage the evening before.

Called dear hubby for help and he was on call at his work and couldn't come to give my car the jump. Couple of calls to the neighbours were in vain. Called AAA guys and they took their own sweet time to come.

That was not the end of my miserable day....forgot to pack lunch (upaas one) couldn't eat outside and managed to have a splitting headache by the end of the day.

To top it all off, I managed to drain the battery out for the second time (my car is <2 years old) when waiting to pick up my daughter at the metro stop. The kind flower vendor saved our lives and we ended up driving home in the twilight with the lights turned off for the fear that the battery might die out again on us on the highway before we reached home. luck seemed to be wirh us in that we weren't stopped by a cop for driving with out lights on....

what can i say other than one of those days ......sigh