1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

One Good Thing about your MIL

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by puni88, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Nice thread and very interesting replies.
    my inlaws are no more but i remember my mother in law to be a simple person and honest. she loved her son a lot.
    regards
    anandchitra

2. seems

seems New IL'ite

Hi,

My MIL is a very simple, caring, loving & god-fearing person. I am really proud to have a MIL like her. She is a great cook, best homemaker, has gone through a lot in life herself. She always prays and wants her children to be happy and enjoy life with their partners. I have learn't every small thing from her.

My one more best friend in my family is my Sis-in-law. I really enjoy every moment being with her and we discuss/share everything between us. Now that we have shifted to Dubai, still we are in touch via emails and we chat every week and keep ourselves updated with each others details..

I really miss my in-laws a lot and wish to be with them.:yes:

3. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

I like my MIL very much, is a very educated lady.. who struggled in life to give the best for her sons, she is very loving and caring... the best part is she makes Yummy food!!:)

she is a inspiring women, just like my mom...:thumbsup

I love them !!

4. solonacea

solonacea New IL'ite

hi ,wll difrnt people difrnt opinion............sameway as d beauty lies in d eyes of beholder i feel its d way we look on other person .we can find gud as well as bad qualities in any person weather its MIL or any of our frnd i feel we should grab gud quality frm d the other person weather frm MIL or any stranger8)

5. priyauc

priyauc Bronze IL'ite

This is a positive thread.My m-i-l is an active person. She is strong willed and friendly. Very outgoing and free to talk to. We can laugh n joke about anything.Also very religious and god fearing. Has taught me a lot about being religious.

6. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Priyu,
    You seem to be lucky to have such MIL.

Take care,
    Punitha

7. vpriya

vpriya Senior IL'ite

You ladies are lucky to have such nice mil. Mostly i grumble and loose sleep over mil issues( like today ) , before marriage i used to complain that my mom is like mil always behind me, making me work, learn cooking and household work, she used to say girls should know everything before marriage, but that is what got me into trouble after marriage, mil and sil dont cook well or do household work well.

Mil is very cool, composed person , never shows her emotions out, i always try to be like her but cannot.
    She takes care of her diet and always goes for walking.
    she is very good in communications and expresses herself very neatly with less words. knows where to talk what and what to do for whom. ( but i act withouth thinking:( hope i change with time)
    doesn't talk too much.

I always want to be like this but never couldbe.

8. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear friends,
    it is indeed lucky to have good in laws.thank god i am blessed with loving in laws.
    for mil i can say she is gem of a person.she is very god fearing ,simple minded lady.she helps a lot in household work ,always puts us dils in before her own daughters.
    the one good thing which i feel all of us should always remember about our mils even if we do not see eye to eye with them is that she has given birth to our husbands.she is the one who has shaped the character of our husbands so beautifully that we end up loving her creation.

9. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

My MIL is no more. But ladies with MIL are so lucky, u get good guidance for any house hold, relatives issues. I am suffering without one.It is really difficult to handle a house without proper guidance.I am the only lady of the house,my hubby is the only son. Even though u get some guidance from FIL and hubby, it will never compensate those nuances of a MIL. Added that, I came to know that my MIL is a kind hearted, gentle lady.I was told even her walk is so gentle (Nilam adhiraa nadai).Had she been here, she would have taken good care of me. Due to her loss, every other athai/chitti, tries taking her position and advicing me, sometimes mockingly, if I dunno some religious /cooking issues. Though we take them in positive sense, it pinches sometimes.Especially when ladies question me on kids issue(I am yet to be blessed with one.We are married for one and a half year), I sometimes break.I really feel that my MIL would have shielded me on such occasions.

Ladies with MILs are so blessed.

Amma, I miss u a lot :rolleyes:

10. Jaishree123

Jaishree123 Senior IL'ite

Hi
    A good thread!

gives all a chance to think about the good characters of MIL.

about my MIL
    She is a good cook, good home manager
    ..has loads of patience in taking care of the children.
    very loving person

Jaishree