1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Once Upon a Time.. Read the Story And Bless me!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Apr 29, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot Hema. for coming in for the words of praise and for you kind birthday wishes.

In our tradition age is no bar to greet or bless. I have seen even some of our old Masters falling at the feet of young men.

thanks once again,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Hi Jans,
    Thanks a lot. The problem is that I am a simple man and I understand only simple things. Even if most complex theories are presented to me I will find out what is the simplest part and try only to grasp that. But it so happens that in many cases the simplest parts are much more important than the complex parts.
    Thanks for your kind wishes, Jans. And don't miss out the blog on Monday which will be a gossip on a hero's mistresses.
    sridhar uncle

3. varalotti

Dear Akila,
    My master told me three stories - this one, Draupadhi's rescue and the Lord appearing for Prahalada. Our scriptures keep repeating the stories again and again because they have a spiritual significance.
    Thanks a lot for your kind wishes, Akila. My prayer to Him is that I should be able to write so long as I shall live.
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Thanks a lot rgs for coming in. And for the kind birthday wishes.
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Dear Sree,
    Thanks a lot for your kind wishes. Being an accountant I can't help counting my years. But along with them I count my blessings too. I don't think any other mofussil accountant would have had the divine gift of being greeted by friends from all over the world, most of whom were not relatives, and most of whom came to know him only through his writings. There were many calls from persons who were moved by my writing. I could not have asked for more, Sree.
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Dear Raji,
    thanks a lot for your kind birthday wishes. I am happy you liked the narration.
    sridhar uncle

7. varalotti

Thanks a lot ice baby for your kind birthday wishes. And thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

8. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for the very interesting story which you have presented in such a fascinating way.:bowdown The allegories are so apt. And not to miss Varalottiji's subtle sense of humour when he says that was the world's first "trunk call". :biglaugh

The story could not have been more interesting had I heard it at my grandmother's knee. Thanks a lot for that.

9. varalotti

Thanks satchi. That's a difference between a mythological story and an ordinary film story. A mythological story has many layers of meanings. Even now I have not exhausted all the meanings and the hidden significance.
    The idea is that we should start meditating on this story.
    That's a great compliment satchi. I am really touched.
    sridhar

10. gayuharini

gayuharini Bronze IL'ite

happy birthday sridhar sir