1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

On The semi finals and some Indo-Pak bonding….

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear paddy,

you support your fb with such lovely quotes that it is always a pleasure to read them.:)

Strike a match, bring both our nations from the darkness of suspicion into light, and find that we are not just human beings like each other, but brothers. Literally we ar

so so true and then why this animosity, no?

lets hope to watch a good match today and wish India all the very best for the cup.:cheers

2. ambika04

ambika04 Gold IL'ite

Dear Mindi,
    [JUSTIFY]
    Thats really great to watch cricket match with different nationality.I had a friend whose cousin was a pakistani,she came to India for a short period & came to see her at college.Most of us dint know how to react as we never had an oppurtunity to interact with other nationals. She observed our silence & said "Even Im a human,you can do anything that you do with my cousin" :cheersThats very sweet of her to understand us & befriend us.I often had lankan friends & I always feel its sweet to hear their tamil rather than our Tanglish.:)

Mindi the day is all yours so rock:thumbsup
    [/JUSTIFY]

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hey Ambi,

congrats to all of us dear..yess, besides the win we also had a lot of fun cheering and making so much noise that the security guard came up to tell us to keep it low.:rotfl

first round was for the sri lankans.I agree with you, they are a very sweet mild lot while we just seem to assume that the Pakis are not.

to me both the matches are memorable because I cant recall the last time I had so much fun watching a match with friends. their nationalities didn't matter at all.:)