1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

On completion of my parents 25 yrs of wedding

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Honeytha, Dec 19, 2007.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Anitha and Venonimiss mesdames !!!

That was a great landscape being sketched naturally by both your esteemed selves. Very true that in this fast moving, competitive and materialistic world; we do not pause for a micro second to look back the ups and downs our parents have sailed through in bringing us up and to bestow us with a bright fortune, Of course much brighter than what they have ever dreamed off for their own-selves !!

One of the best nominations for this month's best FP !! Many hearty congratulations for soaring high with the crown amidst other equally competitive posts and feedbacks.

My father always quotes the silver lining ma'am "A daughter is a daughter for life" (am the only queen of our cute little paradise, hence all love and affection showered !!:queen ). I bow my entire life in front of them for what ever am now and for what ever I will be in the near future. I pray Almighty that he blesses them with a life that is full of tranquility and peace !! May the years that are awaiting their foot prints be filled with joy and happiness. May the Almighty bless me with the strength to care after them triple the times what they have been to me, may i be blessed to enjoy "their second childhood stage" as the legend Shakespeare had aptly put it !!

Regards and my belated wishes and prayers to both your parents.

My sweet hi and hugs to your's and your sister's kids Venonimiss ma'am && your cute kid Anitha ma'am!!

RamyaVaradharajan

2. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Ramya,

Thank u very much for ur nice mail. As ur father said daughters r the life for them........so queen of the family enjoy!!!!!!!baby.......

Thank u once again.

3. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Thanx everybody. It was long time since I came back to this site...and was happy to see the responses. Thank You. I am sure many of you have had similar relationships (& better) with your family.