1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

On Cheeniya's Legs -- The Long and the Short of the Matter

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ojaantrik, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Oj-da;

I now realize the pleasure of having your presence in these pages!

For no reason at all, I feel very happy and brimming with satisfaction after going through the last few posts! It is pure entertainment, all of undiluted 100% of it-- to read the exchange of humor between two stalwarts! Not that I will retain much about physics, relativity or gravity! Peter Ustinov and Belafonte may have better chances at my limited memory power! I may certainly exert myself to remember how Satchi may be traversing miles and packing enough exercise for it could apply to me too!! Other than that, I will only remember how wholesome this thread is, thanks to two very gifted minds!!

L, Kamla

3 people like this.
  2. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

No, I am no genius. Just a fun loving person. I enjoy interacting with people about unimportant matters, I mean matters that do not cause fist fights inside the parliament or similar forums. And I am sorry about the typos in my response to you, the one you have quoted. I had corrected them in the original fb of course, but you had posted your fb before I had corrected mine !! No problem, no one's perfect. Thank you for being a part of this snippet. I enjoyed reading your reactions. They always gave me food for further thought.

Love.

oj-da

1 person likes this.
  3. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,

Thank you for your kind words. I can assure you that I too enjoy being here. What distinguishes this site from others is its "family" atmosphere, to borrow Cheeniya's expression. Before you know it, you find that you have become a member of a loving family. It took me a while to establish a wavelength, but I think I know now what this community is all about. All I request you is to bear with me and not take things seriously when I throw a tantrum. I will try my best of course not to throw one anymore, but if I forget, just ignore my absence. So long as I am alive, or at least so long as my mind feels that I am alive, I shall keep coming back. Only one of these days, I am bound to be gone for good, given the stage of life I have entered. When that happens, do continue to believe that I am still hiding under the table and pulling Cheeniya's leg. I can't believe that I shall forget IL wherever God chooses to locate me.

Incidentally, there is a chance that I shall be in Philadelphia once again this summer. If our plans go through, I shall let you know.

Love.

oj-da