1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

On Cheeniya's Legs -- The Long and the Short of the Matter

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ojaantrik, Jan 25, 2013.

1. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mega,

Please feel free to use my space, I wouldn't mind receiving visitors. Regarding your question to Satchi, I too had wondered and assumed that she was about to visit Cheeniya's archive. So, I encouraged her, only to feel most embarrassed later on when I found out where she was off too!!

oj-da

1 person likes this.
  2. ojaantrik

Dear Mindi,

Thank you for joining the fun. I can see that everyone has taken things in the right spirit. And how can we be a family if we do not pull each other's leg once in a while? I do wish to continue in this mood, though right now I am in the middle of a losing battle. With God I think. Kolkata has been horribly cold this winter, colder than any winter I can remember. And my age being what it is, cold weather is the last thing I can cope with. So, I am not exactly in a Bertie Wooster in spring time mood, though I am looking forward to spring. They say it's at least one more week away.

Love.

oj-da

3. ojaantrik

Dear Satchi,

I thought you were going off to Cheeniya's archive and even encouraged you to do so. Later on I realized my mistake and felt hopelessly embarrassed for having said what I had said. Anyway, I thank you for your kind gesture, though at my age, I am no longer sure that one should look forward to fp awards.

Love.

oj-da

4. ojaantrik

Dear Sri,

2 people like this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

No issues OJ-da. Even if we don't look for a prize, it is always nice if a thread/post is nominated, for that way it certainly gets more readers. :)

1 person likes this.
  6. ojaantrik

Thank you vjbunny dear. As you can see from my avatar, I have no use for hands anymore. So legs are all that I can concentrate on. Much relieved to know that you enjoyed it.

oj-da

7. ojaantrik

Dear Bhargavi,

Silly brained girls are endowed with sense of humour. I hoped to make people laugh. And if you laughed on account of your silly brain, then I am silly brained as well. Thanks a lot for your fb.

Love.

oj-da

1 person likes this.
  8. ojaantrik

Thank you Pashenka. I hope with all my heart that you are right. About relationships in general I mean. Regarding the one between Cheeniya, you and me, I know you are absolutely right. I adore my relationship with both of you.

Love.

oj-da

9. ojaantrik

Dear Kerman,

I don't know how to thank all of you enough. I wanted to make the ILites laugh, and for once in my life, I think I succeeded in accomplishing what I had intended to. I feel truly satisfied. Regarding Cheeniya's writing skills, I admire him no less than anyone else at IL. The opportunity to communicate with him is one of the best things that have happened in life. And then all the others showed up. I have from time to time left the family and vanished into the wilderness. But I have always come back, always ... This is one great family indeed.

Yes, my grandchild may see this someday. Who knows? In the meantime, let the others enjoy at least.

Love.

Kaku

1 person likes this.
  10. ojaantrik

Dear Kamla,

Thanks a ton. I hope we can continue with all the fun that this site can generate!!

Love.

oj-da