1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

OMG! This is my 100th post in Snippets....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

My dear kammo,

What did you think Mindi?

I thought,how could it be that I hit a century and you are not in the stadium to cheer me??? :wink:

So often than not Mindi, I in my usual style appear late in a thread and think of writing something only to note that you have already said that..in almost the same exact way!

that itself is ahuge compliment to me :)
    So dear friend, there is more than IL that is connecting us!

Oh, you betcha :)

I connect your name with a very sweet natured and friendly person who seems to throw a beam of light whenever she touches her keypad.

wow ! that sure made my day kammo, especially today, when my neck is giving me trouble and I am sitting with the lappie satchi style to divert myself from feeling low.:)

thanks dear for being agreat source of encouragement always :cheers

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

My dear Oj da,

I will take that FB as the perfect finale to my rather impulsive thread. :)

Yes, I did realize that I had improved but only very little, of course . I do cringe when some of my old threads are revived. They had absolutely no punctuations,( I still have not mastered that :hide:) no keeping up of tenses , very limited vocabulary... in short they were just a random flow of thoughts.I never used the edit facility :)

But it was okay I guess ,since the last essay I ever wrote was for my tenth standard after which, I totally gave up on any literary pursuit and trained to be a chartered accountant instead.

I must admit that all my hundred posts have been straight from the heart and hence make a sort of diary of events/scenes from my life, that I can surely entertain myself with ,any time later in life.:)

lastly, you always have my permission to say exactly what you think, to me :)
    I have great respect for you and value your opinion.:):cheers