1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

OMG! This is my 100th post in Snippets....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Feb 24, 2013.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mindi, my heartiest congratulations on your 100th post in snippets. Now that was one more wonderful one from your desk.

Not a truer word said Mindi. I understand just what you mean. The generosity and kindness of people here in believing the best about us surely makes us want to live up to that reputation and make us better people.

Here's hoping to reading many more from you. We thoroughly enjoy reading the simple, everyday kind of stuff which just brings everyone rushing to share their side of things too. I can never forget your snippet on our favourite songs, "what makes you run"? etc. These are the kind of topics only you would think of and put so forward so interestingly.

5 people like this.
  2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Anita :)
    Hoping to read your 1000th snippet some day. :thumbsup

Now that thought is scary. Imagine how many more years I have to inflict myself on all of you for that to happen.:rotfl

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,

thank you for always encouraging me :) You have been a very sweet friend indeed.

, did not expect you to keep track of the number of posts in snippets. Glad that I was of some help to you in bringing nostalgic memories.

No, I did not keep a track of the number but somehow when you recently opened all the valentine day posts I felt I have been here too long and it was only then I realised that it was my 99th post. Thanks to you only, I am celebrating my 100th post otherwise it would have gone unnoticed.:)

I want to write more, will come later as I am watching a movie Idhaya Tirudan in which my favourite Hero is there, Jayam Ravi , so let me enjoy the movie.

hahah see, for Jayam Ravi you missed giving me the first FB. Just kidding, Enjoy yourself and wish you happiness always :cheers

3 people like this.
  4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Neetu,

Thanks so much. You brought a smile in my face by mentioning " twenty years" I did make a nice collage of our pictures together and printed the same (the pic and the post) and gave it as a card to my daughter.
    For her, to remember forever that her mother did scribble sometimes ? :)

The big virtual world inevitably morphs each one's writing to a picturesque character as we travel through their minds.

That is SO true and I AM Glad that you have a beautiful pic of me :) :cheers

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi

[​IMG]Congratulations.:thumbsup

I was away from snippets section for a very looooooong time. I missed many good posts made here and today I was into some nostalgic snippets moments which made me visit the section. very happy to see your 100th post here and I did it "on time"!!! [​IMG]:rotfl

Glad to know you are nearing another milestone. I wish you all the best to achieve many more milestones.

Loved your 100th post - a nice tribute.

1 person likes this.
  6. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Many Congratulations dear Mindz.............:)

Your posts have always been warm and from the heart......with honesty and class.....

Be it about.....

Music.......listening to or teaching.....
    Motherhood....your lovely bond with Mri as well as your visits to Maiki......
    Memories.....captured in photographs of different decades...perfectly captured in your words.........
    Mystery ....of the stench which you finally discovered the reason ....
    Maids.......
    Musical Cuckoo clock.....
    Magical moments with your DH......
    Mania( just for the sake of rhyming....) when little guests play around with your prized crystals.......
    Modesty and diplomacy in dealing with near and dear......

and also,

Your sincere feedbacks to posts......

Your care and concern .....( The message from you sometime back, is still heart-warming and make me feel that my first step into virtual world.....my first circle of virtual friends.....is awesome......)

Thanks Mindi........

May your favorite 'Guruvayoorappan' shower his blessings on you threesome......:)

6 people like this.
  7. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Dear Mindi keep writing :0)!!!

2 people like this.
  8. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi Sister,

CONGRATS on this MileStone ...
    [​IMG]

Though I am not a regular visitor to Snippets Forum, but I would love to read...:thumbsup

A few of the 100 of your Snippets satisfied my thrist, :hatsoff: to you...

Hope to be a regualr reader of your many more writeups to follow...

We are all strangers at this platform, but sure we have a great bonding mingled at this Virtual arena called "IL FAMILY"

Best wishes...

2 people like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Mindian,

Congratulations on your achieving a milestone in writing snippets in IL. The pleasure is ours that a shy and unassuming woman decided to break the barriers and write with enormous self confidence. If not all 100, I read most of what you wrote recently, it is abundantly clear how well you translate your thoughts into words. As a fellow writer, I agree with you that it is the encouragement of the ILites that triggers everyone to keep writing more and more. But there are a few special writers who make ILites come back again and again read snippets and you are one of them.

I wish you many more happy years of writing in IL. We will be delighted to read your thoughts.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much, periamma .I hope so too :):cheers