1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

OMG! Nithyananda in Bigg Boss 6???

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Sep 20, 2012.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

<table><tbody><tr><td vAlign="top" width="620">[​IMG]<table><tbody><tr><td>

If rumours are to be believed, India's most controversial spiritual leader Swami Nithyananda might be entering the country’s biggest reality show Bigg Boss.
    The self-styled godman who shot to notoriety with unproven allegations of a sex scandal with Southern actress Ranjitha, was also the target of a former disciple who frivolously claimed to have been raped by him 40 times over five years.
    Even while these cases reached the courts, Swami Nithyananda became a favourite punching bag for many television channels, but surprisingly witnessed growth in popularity and followers.
    When asked about reports regarding Nithyananda entering Bigg Boss, his spokesperson Dale Bhagwagar admitted, “I’ve been told, the godman has been approached earlier,” but added, “It’s too early to confirm or deny.”
    Apparently, in their agreements for Bigg Boss, all participants are bound by a very strong secrecy clause about their entry on the show. That could be a reason; most never admit to their participation before the show.

</td></tr></tbody></table></td><td vAlign="top"><center>

<!--Movies
    --><!--

-->

</center>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

2. rkarunak

rkarunak Silver IL'ite

Is this true??! Oh my God!! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD..

Its going to be one hell of a show.. have never watched Big boss earlier, but if the above said news is real, than i will make sure of watching every single episode!

2 people like this.
  3. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

Now, the TRP of the show has already shooted up ... ;)

4. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

even if he comes, it will be just for a day or two. Like swami agnivesh's participation last time. first season, i watched a few episodes. after that full stop.

5. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

I really feel pathetic about Big Boss show. I think this show should be aired after 10pm slot. Sometimes i just think what this show wants to put as an example in the society. News paper and other tv channels they really make a big story about Ekta Kapoor's tv serials characters like Prerana getting married so many times and so many other characters.
    It was good to have Pravesh Rana in the show as he was an inspiration to other boys too that they can do well if they are enthusiastic.
    I just hated entry of Sunny Leone and now this Nityananda.
    We say TV make a big impact on adults life specially for growing up kids. What they might have got in their mind after knowing about Sunny Leone.. Many will be surprised " oh this is also a job, we will be recognized in the world in a good manner". I am sure many youngsters have lost their mind to Sunny Leone style as she is now in movies too.
    I wish Big Boss show should introduce us to some real people who are still unrecognized by the public.
    But i feel they are looking for cheap and controversial people who can spit out some bad language and do some obscenity and get and high TRP for them... this should be banned if it continues like this.

1 person likes this.
  6. kkmom

kkmom Silver IL'ite

Come on Nithi.. All the best.. :cheers

OOPs but the camera should be hidden properly, so that we can see him in his true colors and give his best performance :biglaugh

5 people like this.
  7. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You want to see his colors again??????

5 people like this.
  8. kkmom

kkmom Silver IL'ite

2 people like this.
  9. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

Will he wear his glittery crown on the show? He usually wears this for interviews....

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I read in a mag that Nithyananda loves beautiful girls, gold and money :-D
    How can he be called monk then?? I guess we people are leading a selfless life when compared to these so-called monks.. If earthquake/tornado hits the parlaiment,legislative assembly and ashrams, then India will definitely become the best place to live :)
    I think we should start a prayer group for that. ;-)

6 people like this.