1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

OMG it is heavenly

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vjbunny, Nov 13, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Today was so good...:thumbsup I wanna recount with you all...
    Orissa tour has been too much for me I returned exhausted still not recovered yet...[​IMG][​IMG]

so today my dh said he will make the breakfast.... pot-pot-cook-cooking-smiley-emoticon-000723-large.gif
    I have never allowed him to as he not only stirs up a dish but also a storm....but today I said okay but requested him to make it neatly he went into kitchen I was apprehensive whether he listened ... I remembered a time when he went to make sabudana khichdi and came with oily stuff which niether could eat I was like....[​IMG]
    Meanwhile I cleaned up the Saturday mess[​IMG] n had my bath and came but dh had not finished ...I never go inside kitchen when he is there as it always break my heart.....So was doing odd chores...

About an hour later he came up with veggie noodles I was very hungry I grabbed a plate n bit into it

wow what a heavenly Angel-Smiley.jpg thing he whipped up....He never made such tasty one i was ready to eat anything ...God really throws some surprise...:bowdown:bowdown

15 people like this.

2. sujisaran

sujisaran Silver IL'ite

hi vjbunny

really that is very nice:thumbsup whenever we feel hungry somebody making food for us that is heavenly thing wow you enjoyed the your husband cooking , my dh usually cooks before our marriage but now a days not cooking and helping and saying your cooking always wonderful :drowningso i can't miss your taste :hide:so please you cook sometimes i will ask him cook for something he makes variety rices very nicely and tasty way so that time enjoyed very nicely:thankyou2:

1 person likes this.
  3. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

Aww.. .cute post :) Enjoy the feeling ... !!!

1 person likes this.
  4. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear vj
    Lovely post! I am so glad you enjoyed your meal cooked lovingly by your husband. It is that special ingredient that made it even more delicious!
    That said, I must admit that I was expecting a disastrous outcome, the way you had built up the story. A tad disappointed I was by the sudden twist the tale took :)

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi VJ,

How did you finally train him to do that? I need training to train BH in the artful art of cooking. Alternatively I need to send him to your BH for training. :rotfl

So sweet of your BH to have cooked up such a divine breakfast. Wishing you many more such surprises in the years to come. :)

1 person likes this.
  6. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Nice one VJB... I envy when someone says about DH's cooking. Mine never did. I vaguely remember he made a cup of coffee once, after loooooong whining from me...

When I met one of his friends he said "You should be really lucky to get to taste his sambar. He used to make it all the time when we were bachelors". You can imagine my shock!!!

I could imagine your pleasant surprise when you got veg noodles as you expected something like the kichadi... :)

ilt

1 person likes this.
  7. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice post, Bunny

8. mikku

mikku Gold IL'ite

Nice post Vjbunny :)...yes God does throw surprises at times..hehe

9. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Hi VJB,

So finally you enjoyed a heavenly breakfast from the hands of your DH. Hope you get more surprises from your DH.

My DH was once so good at cooking but lost his track sometime and had to taste a bitter experience recently from him and I posted it in Mansi's thread 'DH in kitchen' and showed it to him. Seeing that he took it challengingly and after some trial and errors, he finally is on his favourite hobby of cooking track.

Regards,
    Latha.

1 person likes this.
  10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear VJ,

U have a good hubby , who gives breakfast to u inbed. i know to make omlette, but harsha is veg, so well, she misses out on the lovely eggs taht i make.HAHA

lucky u.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.