Om sairam I felt the presence of Baba today.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by saibaba171819, Jan 8, 2015.

1. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

Om sairam HAPPY THURSDAY TO MY FRIENDS.

Today I felt the presence of Baba.

Today while going to office I went to Baba's temple and prayed well. There is a huge highway near the Temple which is always very busy with plenty of vehicles plying here n there. Every day I wait for atleast 5-7 minutes for the road to get cleared to cross the Road. Today after I came out of the temple after praying I thought Oh i will have to wait fro 5-7 minutes for the Road to get cleared. Thinking this in mind I reached the Highway and LO ! The Highway was clear on both the sides. Like a Queen I crossed the Road and reached the office. Normally the Lifts are always crowded and have to wait for atleast 5 minutes for the Lift to come But today the Lift was readyily waiting fro me and as soon as I entered inside the Liftman who wa sitting suddenly said SAIRAM

:)-) :) Om sairam Om sairam Om sairam

REKHA MENON

2 people like this.

2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Baba is with us in every walk of our life. Your thread has shown that even in the most trivial of issues, Baba is there beside us or ahead of us thus clearing the roads for us. It is just that we never make an attempt to realize the happenings. We should always be thankful to the Lord for all mercies...big or small.

Really, I am so touched by your thread no matter how simple it is. Thanks for sharing and making us realize Baba's presence with us.

Jai Sai Ram

1 person likes this.
  4. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for sharing the incident. I know that no problem is too small to be put at Baba's feet. Baba is there to solve and help us even if we feel it is too trivial.

Om Sai Ram

1 person likes this.
  5. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Sai Ram,

I will start reading pranayama from tomorrow as I am going through a tough time now. I hope Baba will guide me as usual. I need his presence strongly to cross this phase of life.

1 person likes this.