Olive oil

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by mohana, Feb 12, 2007.

1. mohana

mohana Silver IL'ite

:thankyou2: :thankyou2: Dear Vandana,Kamla&Lavanya,

Thanks for your reply.

2. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

You guys are really amazing!!! I have learnt many points from all of yrs' posts.

Have seen my cousin were using olive oil for deep frying and like everyone said, I too have the doubt whether it can be used for deep frying. Again, some says yes and some says no. So, I use our standard wesson oil.

Recently, watched a programme and a doc was telling that one should circulate all kinds of oil to get entire benefits instead of using the same oil always. Back in India, our parents still appreciate nallennai as the name says so. Hence, nowadays, I use all kinds of oil keeping in turn.

For hair, heard that olive oil is good atleast to this country as the winter is very severe; but, to face, again, two kinds of opinion are there. It gives glow, but will darken yr skin which am not sure. My friend who denies it strongly as her son is basically very fair. But, those who are on the moderate complexion, obviously, they may hesitate to use. Ultimately, it is upto individuals whether to use or not.