1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh Not again

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jaishree9, Nov 17, 2007.

1. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Oh dear not again- PLz hepl GOD ! This was the feeling of thousands of admirers of SACHIN 6+4 ( TEN) DULKAR on this last one day against Pak when again the master blaster just got himself out on score of 97. We all were waiting with our fingers crossed in a hushed silence with our eyes glue to TV screen & I was literally praying to GOd that GOd plz let him complete 100 this time ,my husband sitting in same postion feeling that i shudnt changepostion till 100 is scored by little master ,my daughter was praying also & again it was the first ball of umar gul ( ? cudntt he balled a bad ball on which a boundary cud be taken ) & lo again Schin was out.
    I told my husband About my doubts which i know r true that some one must have done some kALA JADU or put on a curse so that he is not able to score hundred. This is the 6th time that he is balled out in this running year . Imagine if he cud have converted these all 90ties in hundred he wud have been near the half centuries of centuries. 6 nervous ninites in a year & total 16 in his carrier !
    Next day Alll TV & news channels were dicussing this same point that this is all due to defective nuemerology & astrological faults .
    Some claimed that he is also having a KAL SURP yoge that is preventing him scoring hundred. Must be some thing like this i am so sure in my heart .
    Few die hard fannes who are also priest At Jodhpur today performed some PUJA to prevent the bad effects of any fault .
    Lets see & hope & pray to GOD that tomorow he suceeds in his efforts to achieve one more century.PLZ PRAY!

I

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi jaishree9,

Yeah me too thought not again.:iagree...!!he is making it a habit...i think he needs to shirk himself out of his nervous nineties. my son who sits glued started crying...at least for his sake next time sachin should make it...

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jaishree,
    very nicely brought out the emotions, when somebody is nearing a century, that too when we watch it live!
    True, pray to God to give him enough strength to complete his century in the coming matches.

sriniketan

4. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Daer shanvi,Sriniketan
    Thanx for shairing ur thoughts.
    This is really saddening to us all when the master blaster looses concentration in the last or it is just bad luck. May GOd help him to overcomethis hurdle.
    Bye regards.

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Yesterday, I was attending a course... There the lecturer was saying the the great Murphy's Law... When I saw this thread it only reminded me of that... When we want him to hit a century, he will get out.... When we want him to score at brisk space, he will be seaching for singles and the runs will dry out... So.....

But I like his statement.... I am not bothered about missing my century as long as my innings has helped my team to win..... Whether he truely meant it or a circumstantial speach.... I dont want to debate on that.... But I liked the way he projected himself, than giving an excuse for getting out.....

6. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi Vysan sir
    This is true that what sachin achieves for his team & winning for India is very Important. But as he is always so humble & has so many records with him so we rather expect that every 90 shud have been a hundred & so we become disappinted. But than true It is Murphy's Law most of the time in life in every field ,when u expect something u may not get it.
    Thanx for shairng it.