Oh My God!

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Reenae, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

Mister Nene, his wife and his son were returning by train to home in Maharastra after taking a trip of South India.

Mister Nene was occupying the lower berth, his wife had the middle berth and his son the top most berth in the train.

When the train stopped at one of the stations on the way, the son requested his father to buy him a cup of ice cream to which he readily agreed and got off the train.

When they returned, they found that a Gujju bhai who couldn't understand Hindi or Marathi had occupied his son's berth.

Outraged, Mister Nene called the TT and asked him to help.

TT was a South Indian who stated that he could not understand Hindi, Marathi or Gujarati so it would be better if Mister Nene explained the whole situation to him in English.

So Mr. Nene explained, "That man sleeping on top of my wife is not giving birth to my child."

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

bonkbonkbonkbonkbonk

A similar one.....one man travelling in the train is allotted the lower berth.

A pregnant lady who is supposed to climb to the upper berth, requests him to exchange the berth, so she need not climb. He readily obliges.
    The next day on reaching home, he proudly claims to his wife "I gave "berth" to a pregnant lady".:crazy

Last edited: Jan 21, 2008
  3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

4. Veera

Veera New IL'ite

I love desi english. it can have sooooo many meanings.