1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh My God! Episode 13

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jun 18, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,
    I want you to move over to OMG 14 as early as possible. It's about the greatest love of the greatest God.
    "Count Your Blessings" is by far the best drug available in the market for bp, hypertension and even heart condition. Since you have that antidote in you already you will have a healthy, happy life.
    About others' sufferings, Jaya, we should never overstep the limits of our little intellect. When we see somebody suffer we should offer the best possible help we can without hurting ourselves.
    It's too naive to think that we can explain the miseries (and even the happiness )we find in the world without chicken-like intellect.
    If you want to understand any phenomenon you will have to be at least one level over it. Since here we stand at the same level as the phenomenon, we can't explain.
    May be some day when our intellect expands, and evolves into utmost love we might reach the level of God and then everything will become abundantly clear to us.
    Till then let's just keep loving those around us.
    Thanks for the fb, Jaya.
    love,
    sridhar

2. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dearest Acchan,
    Hari Om!

You make me speechless.... Only one thing I can do inreturn :hatsoff to you and :bowdown thank God for giving me the opportunity to read this "PRECIOUS STONE". I will treasure it and pass it to all...
    Your are really GREAT!

With Love,
    vashini

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dearest Vashini,
    Your reading this piece is in itself equal to thanking me. In most of the OMG episodes I just did not write what I had read earlier. I wrote only those things which has made me think, ponder, cry and sob. OMG 13 is no exception.
    thanks once again,
    love,
    Your Acchan