1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh My God! Episode 11

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jun 5, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,
    Thanks a lot for your kind words. I am able to write well because it is His story. Your appreciating me is like somebody who is appreciating the courier who has just delivered a beautiful statue to him. All praises are due only to the sculptor and not to this courier boy. My only credit is that I did not let the statue get damaged in transition.

Even Thiruvalluvar says உடையார் முன் இல்லார் போல் ஏக்கற்றும் கற்றார் கடையரே கல்லாதவர்.
    A student should be like a poor man standing before a rich man begging for his help. Those who are shy of doing that are low-class people. Murugan's preaching is an apt example.

You can surely forward my posts to your friends. But I would rather prefer your giving the links to them and make them members of this great site.
    They should read Varalotti in the context of and against the background of Indusladies.
    After all Malathy has done everything for us; should we not at least this to her?
    Please give the links of my posts to your friends. Invite them to be members of IL.
    thanks once again jaya for the nice fb.
    love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Archana,
    First things first. Let me offer my prayers to the Greatest Lover sitting above all of us, that your delivery should be pain-free and hassle-free and that you should be blessed with a very healthy and intelligent child, a child which would make its mother's heart swell in pride.

thanks for the nice words you have about my writings. Your reading these stories will surely have a beneficial effect on your child.

Looking forward to seeing you this evening with the next episode.

take care and God bless,
    love,
    sridhar

3. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Sorry i am stepping in late..... read your episode, but somehow mind was not in the state to accept or appreciate the Universal Love you have depicted once again.....so did not post fb. I guess it happens now and then that we are not always pouring out or draining in Divine Love! This is one of those weeks for me,...for no apparent reason.
    But your weaving i mean packing and couriering were perfect....like you have rightly said i guess sometimes we get carried away and sometimes we are not moved he he..:hide:..but i guess if not immediately at least in the long run we ILites will get back here and keep imbibing the pearls of wisdom! So as long as you can motivate yourself you should be sharing here!:thumbsup

4. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

After a very hot afternoon we have a very pleasant evening right now. There is a cool breeze blowing over. I presume that the season in Coutralam will be perfect now.

The setting is ideal to read a long episode. Yes, OMG 12 is extra long. And please do forgive me ladies. There's an epilogue this time as well.

After having seen the love my earlier children (I mean the earlier episodes) received at your hands I should be only more happy and confident. But I am less so. I am assailed by doubts - not about the worth of the story. But about my abilities in packing and moving it to you.

However I have decided to post the episode and leave it at your tender hands.

Have a great week end, ladies.

Take care and God bless.
    love,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Dear Sudha,
    I can understand. We have our highs and lows. And the one cardinal rule that always works is that when we feel low we should not force ourselves to do anything. That's why I have been repeatedly saying that Love should not be strained.
    And another thing is that we cannot find any reason for that sudden low. The only prognosis is to pray for more Love from Him. Because it is only Him who makes us love and hate, to do and remain without action, to reach out and to stay put.
    Thanks for the nice words you have about my couriering and packing abilities. As I have already said they depend to a large extent on the material packed. Since I am packing the most precious items I seem to acquire these skills as I start packing. The blame is not on the packer but on the item to be packed.
    thanks once again for the fb.
    love,
    sridhar

6. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    After a long gap, me back to OMG.
    And OMG 11...is so filled with Love and Devotion. I loved it!

About your epilogue...I am so glad that you have brought the topic on RV whcih is a very very important factor for stress and relationship trouble also..i would say.

As u rightly said..forgiving is the best way! I know some may feel "how come..if at all u were in my situation u will know".
    I very well understand that..but forgiving is a very powerful weapon and unless u use it u wont know the value.
    I follow this and it is indeed helping me!
    When i see people being unreasonble and when it hurts..I do get angry..but i then look at thier ignorance and feel a sympathy towards them and with a prayer ,I forgive them. This calms me! true!

Your foray into this topic also makes me glad that you very understand people's emotion when confronted by different situations! Thats a big USP!

Thanks so much ..for making me feel "ok..so i am not alone" :)

With prayers ...
    Jaya

7. varalotti

Dear Jaya,
    Nice to see you after a very long time. Actually I have uploaded two more episodes after this and another one is due this Friday.

I am happy that you liked the episode as well as the epilogue.

Your attitude towards those who hurt you is worth emulating. That would be especially valuable when you are in a position to hurt them back. Like your subordinate in the office or the maid in your house. If you can see the ignorance in those people and forgive them.. well I salute you. Keep it up, Jaya.

You may not exactly be alone. But you will be among a very few who have such an attitude. Preserve that attitude and you are sure to go places. You are sure to be stress-free, healthy and happy most of the time.

If it is RV for OMG 11 it is FC for 12 and IDMM for OMG 13. Please go through the episodes to understand these "technical terms"
    Thanks for the fb, Jaya. Looking forward to see you in the next episodes.
    love,
    sridhar

8. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Hari Om Accha!
    Nice story and thanks for the tips.... :)

(note: please send us tips on how to solve our addiction towards your stories. :bonk)

with love,
    vashini

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  9. varalotti

Hari Om DD

you are most welcome. And thank you for the words of praise. The only solution for addiction to my stories is to read my blogs. I have posted four of them till now.
    with love,
    your acchhan

10. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dear accha,
    Hari Om!
    Let me finish with OMG episodes first before moving to your Blog… Please bear with your very slow reading DD.
    With Love,
    vashini