1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh My God! Episode 10

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, May 29, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear bas,

There is nothing called coincidence. Everything is pre-ordained and therefore a divine play. Richard Bach wrote a whole book on this subject called Nothing By Chance.

I am happy that you liked the episode as well as the epilogue. I will have to thank the Love up above all of us for the answers that came virtually out of thin air.

A pertinent statement. In fact I go out of the way to search for such stories so that we start having at least a portion of that kind of love.

I know how difficult would it have been for you to sit up for long and read the post and write an fb over and above that. I can't thank you enough for the fb.
    love,
    boost

2. gayu_r

gayu_r Senior IL'ite

Hi Sridhar Sir,

I love the way you narrate and the epilogue really took this episode to a different level. How true it is that one cannot measure love. And for all the great Mahans we have had in our tradition who fought against the caste system putting their own state at risk. How much God shields his true devotees and never lets them down.. Wow. A great explanation on the motive defining the action's course, driven either by love or lack of love - I liked it a lot. Will remember it. Thank you !

Affly,
    Gayu

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Hi Gayu,
    I must firs apologize for having omitted to respond to your fb for this long. I can cite a hundred reasons. But none of them are good enough to explain this omission. I am sorry.

God and Love are one and the same, Gayu. One saint had even explained that there is only emotion that we are capable of, and that is love. Depending on the degree to which love is present the external manifestations differ. If our mind is filled with love it will be like Perianambi and Maraneri Nambi's acts. If the love is a little less it will come as doubt.. Even less, it comes out as hatred. Almost nil, it comes out as fear.

Love was so less in others that it came out as hatred towards Perianambi. And that's is the real moral of the story.
    Thanks for the fb, Gayu. BTW did you read OMG 11 and 12, which I have posted with long epilogues?
    yours affly,
    sridhar

4. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Accha!
    Hari Om!
    Your story indeed enriches my knowledge in many ways… I feel indebted with you when i read each of your OMG episodes. Really... My heartfelt of Thanks accha...:bowdown
    Meanwhile...Hope to meet vasini one day… Guess I'm lucky enough to have that id.... :bonk
    and just taught of sharing this PRADHISHANA shloka..

YAANI KAANI CHA PAPANI, JANMANTHARA KRUTHANI CHA
    THAANI THAANI VINASHYANTHI, PRADHISHANA PADE PADE

Love,
    vashini