Often Seen but Mostly have No Reason!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by swaran, May 20, 2010.

1. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I just remembered an incident that took place 2 days back. I was at a post office waiting for my turn. I knew it was my turn next and still I was drifted away in my thoughts, the lady at the desk called out, next,next,next she was almost about to shout :bonk and I was in my own world until the person standing behind me pricked me and brought me back to this world :rotfl . We all had a good laugh though.

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

u are right SaiSakthi...that is truely disgusting...even i have seen a lot of ladies discussing all house hold issues and abt TV serials..they cause lot of hindrance to others who have come for peace of mind

Wow mira..that was really a wonderful thought...:bowdown

yeah mythili...happens in my office too...it will be like some fancydress competition...even though the company says casuals, it is important that the employees dress up in a neat way...

:biglaugh:biglaugh

@fiona
    tat was a funny one

One more incident that came to my mind:

when we find long queues in some public places, some restless people would form another queue and that will become the second and the third and so on...at the final point, it ll become a problem..all end up fighting,pushing and pulling each other...or maybe some guard will come and ask them to form single queue again...the person who formed the queue initially will go home happily,but the people who followed him will suffer

3. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Dear swaran!

wonderful thread ya!
    i thing which makes me so irritated is guys talking in phone and riding bike!
    they keep on taking or consoling to their girl and just come and leave the bike straight to us! as if they are going to hit! even though there are many rules that no talking in mobile phone while driving they won't even lend their ears to such rules!:bonk:bonk
    and we people who walk silently in the road have to suffer!

and another crazy thing which girls do is they tie their duppatta in a crazy way that government don't have to place a separate sweeper for roads!!:rotfl:rotflboth while driving and walking they try to clean the road by themselves that's how it looks when we see! if we advice them not to do it so they will say it as fashion and some idiotic style!
    some even get injured because of doing like this as their duppatta gets caught into the vehicle while driving!:rant:rant

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Yams,gud one :thumbsup

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

I have seen many cross-over bridges on the main road but people still cross through the traffic to go to the other side :crazy

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

I guess its been a looooooooooong time since somebody posted in this thread...

ok letme post one which we often see

BUS STANDS placed IMMEDIATELY AFTER a SIGNAL or placed at the corner of a CROSS ROAD.....:rant:rant

i seriously dont understand the reason...on my way to office,i get stuck in the signal at 2-3 places not because the signal dint turn green but because of some govt bus has been waiting around the corner where i have to turn for office...this in turn increases the traffic,making people irritated and dont follow the traffic rules...

similar issue is the bus drivers/conductors allow people to get down in the signal again causing great discomfort to the commuters behind...neitther the bus moves after getting green nor do the people who have got out from the bus do...crazy govt :crazy

7. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swaran,
    Nice to see this thread coming live. The bus stops like this are seen in many places causing hindrances. The signal issue too. But it is the people to be blamed and not the government. THe people governing it are busy in earning their daily pocket money by coming out with new scams & scandals every day. Why to trouble them. Let us blame those who do this funny stupid stunts.:rotfl

Let me also quote the same bus issue. Many Buses don't stop near the bus stop. If at all stops, it will be in the middle of the road & not the roadsides, blocking the traffic. State transport buses are the 'Rulers of the Road' in Bombay. The BEST & ST never waits (time & tide never waits):rotfl

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

yeah dear..you are right but asusual the govt higher officials dont find these a problem because they always travel by AC car and few of them come,the traffic arround that area would be cleared.A rule should be enforced such that these officials commute by bus only that too at peak hours

the govt buses drivers drive as if they are the king here...few of them start imaging their childhood days at drive lbuses like bicycle creating so much of tension to the people moving near their bus...OMG many times i myself have felt "god,today is my last day" but have just escaped by pressing my scooty breaks hard..god..these bus drivers,i dont know who give them diving licenses :biglaugh

9. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

:iagree:exactly:the personal commutation facility to all officials, ministers & party leaders should be withdrawn, foreign tours to be banned. Free residence, servants, facilities, are to be stopped (imagine the amount of money that would go into developement funds!!). Then only they will come to know the plight of a common man in this inflation infested economy. the price of cooking gas, vegetables, groceries (urad dal is now slowly taking the gold status):rant Even if politicians & officials sacrifice their one day bribe it will feed the entire nation for atleast two months.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

100% no 1000% right :thumbsup