1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Of God, Fields, Particles And Holes

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Apr 12, 2019.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Very compelling logic, Viswa. I am reminded also of a forward on FB/Whatsapp about two twins inside the womb.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Lovely snippet dear @satchitananda. ..
    As a child, I had no option to think whether God existed or not, it did because mom told so.. . Adding to that was the mythology stories told by grandma....
    I am a firm believer in God, but not in the superstitious beliefs which surround in the name of the God.. ...
    I have been teaching my dd, that it's OK not to join hands and pray to God, she can thi k of God anywhere and in any name.. .

Afresh, Thyagarajan and satchitananda like this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Same here, Nandini. I believe that there has to be a God (call that power by any name), but not in rituals of any kind. And I hate ideas of a God who is waiting to punish everybody. Scaring the wits out of people is not my idea of a God.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    nandinimithun, Afresh and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:No one can say the precise time when soul enters the body in the making! That too in twins in Siamese. The one delivered first considered junior and the next delivered after few minutes or hour is supposed to be SENIOR.
    2. No one can ever determine the favourable or conducive moment for soul to enter and from where soul gets directions to enter a specific body?
    3. No one tell precise time the baby would face down exposed to this world. When natural process hindered or and interfered by machines and men, do we not see Nature punishes “them” in an invisible manner.
    4. A UNO health Report published long ago avers, world wide naturally delivered babies have stout heart: And correlated that the cardiovascular problem is the least among the nations that delivered less number By CS.
    5. All these points to that there is some force beyond human comprehension & dimensions known to us and whether human believing it or not, the Force persists and the effort by human to understand and get closer to it is perhaps acknowledged in visible or invisible form or forms.

God - “Believing in me is not going to cost you. But “rituals...”

nandinimithun and satchitananda like this.
  5. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Yes bang on satchi. ... For me God needs to be my friend, with whom I can talk about anything under the sun, without any fear or guilt....
    I believe that God gives love, and more love and its not right to blame God for all our foolishness and wrong choices in life..
    Yes agreed, there are unseen power and forces, but I think when we own our faults choices and the consequences without any fear, we may stop blaming God. .. .

satchitananda likes this.