October 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Active2010, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

Hello goldstar08,

Congrats!!!

I do feel the pain occasionally but its not sharp.

Even i don't have the urge to eat anything. Have a constant feeling of throwing up.
    But i force myself to eat something.

Take care. Eat well.
    All the Best and God bless!!

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi goldstar,

Congrats :cheers.The symptoms you had mentioned are quite common.I have experienced few of them.Slowly we'll be able to adjust ourselves.Drink lot of fluids whether you are thirsty or not.It recharges our body by all means.Take care.Have a safe pregnancy:thumbsup

3. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Hope all are doing fine.Had a muscle pull few days back.Just recovering slowly.

Today i am facing a mild pain in the rightmost part of my lower abdomen.Though it is not painful, worried about this sudden difference.My friends are convincing me that the growth of uterus could be the reason or placenta positioning could be!! Also my white discharge is bit heavy than usual.Meaning is not too much but i'm able to find a difference :hide:..Any idea please??

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  4. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Hi Cindhu,

Im from the June '10 club. Read ur post there and hence answering.

Do not worry as u have only a mild pain. Usually u experience sort of cramps or mild pain due to the growing uterus and most of the other parts get crammed giving place for the uterus to grow. Few weeks back i tried to pull up my thigh highs which is very tight on my own but ended up with a muscle pull and experienced pain in my pelvic (bone) area which caused discomfort whenever i sat and got up and kept my legs crossed. I was'nt much worried as i knew the reason but then tried to take rest as much as possible and now it got cleared on its own as i was unable to give a massage with any balm or something. :hide:

As far as the pain is mild and not acute there is nothing to worry. If you are not convinced or it gets worse you better consult your Gynec as they will be the best to guide us. Regarding White discharge yes i too had it until 3rd to 4th month but not much. It never created any prob such as irritation or itching or colour change and hence i did not report to my doc as i have heard its quite common in pregnancy but then during my ANC i had my blood and urine tests regularly wherein the doc asked me if i had any white discharge as the tests showed that i had UTI and hence i underwent another test wherein she tested the discharge and confirmed it was vaginal infection and i was prescribed medicines. I was unaware of the whole thing as i did not experience any discomfort or irritation but my doc was gud enough to identify it!:hatsoff So any such things need to be reported to them during your visits! That was a gr8 lesson to me!:bonk

Regarding the placenta positioning they will let u know in your 5th month scan. Being your first time you will be having weird experiences with the new changes each day. Do not worry! Its all in the game!

Hope my :my2cents was of help! Happy pregnancy! Take care!

5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi Sharmila,

Tons of thanks for clarifying the doubts.Sure will consult my gynec if this sustains.

True day-by-day facing lot many changes and reactions..though i enjoy them somehow i get tensed thinking in a different manner :bonk:bonk Will learn to be more positive.thanks again:hiya

6. goldstar08

goldstar08 New IL'ite

Hi Cindhu

As mentioned by Sharmila, since the pain is mild, there shouldnt be anything to worry. Please try to be relaxed. You can discuss this with your Gyna during your next appointment.

Sharmila, regd white discharge - thats a news to me. Let me check with my doc as well. Thanks for the info.

7. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi goldstar,

Sure will take care accordingly. Take care:cheers

8. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hi godschild,

How are you doing? Itz been long time!!!

Take care of your health.Stay in touch:hiya

9. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

That's ok Cindhu.... Ofcourse we are here to help each other and share our experiences as some of them are new to this journey of motherhood. Do not panic for little things. U will get used to the bodily changes in the months to come. In case of any unusual or acute pain then do consult your doc.

Hi Goldstar,

It was news to me as well! Things which we consider very light and do not bring to the doc's notice can lead to complications. There is nothing wrong in having a word with them after all they are there to guide us. She told me that if the infection went unnoticed esp at that stage it may affect the baby also. Its always better to take precautions and hence she prescribed me antibiotics as well as vaginal tabs.

10. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Hope all are doing good.

Cindhu,

Am good. How are you?
    Been busy with work. Sadly this week has been too hectic and i wish i could explain to my lead that am not in a position to take so much load. :-(

Even i get pain occasionally in my lower abdomen.
    My doc said its bound to happen in first trimester and not to worry.