October 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Active2010, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

Hi Shruthi,

I am 6 weeks and 4 days now. Right now am taking only progestrone and folic acid.
    I am able to battle the nausea to an extend.

All the Best to you as well.
    God bless!!

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hi,

Good that you are able to manage without tablets..my gynec too has to advised to avoid tablets if the giddiness is tolerable..have a balanced diet and maintain the same

Also shruthi,

don't panic about the nausea or giddiness it is a very common symptom during pregnancy...have a balanced diet and consume more liquids frequently..

take care all.

3. deepanair

deepanair Senior IL'ite

Dear would be mommies,

My due date is Oct 27th and right now 7 weeks pregnant. Fortunately, I don't have a terrible morning sickness problem. I do feel nauseous but since I'm not throwing up it's manageable.
    But I'm already showing and bloated. Whatsoever I eat ends up bloating me up further. I'm still trying to figure out the safe non gassy foods. Has anyone developed food cravings? I don't have any but of late I just can't stand fish ( I used to love it!).

My scan is due in the 11th week, am excited to hear my baby's heartbeat. Keep sharing your experiences and all the very best!
    Deepa

4. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

Deepa,

Congrats!!

About food cravings.. i dont have much of an appetite these days.
    Apple used to be my favourite fruit but it makes to throw up now.
    Have switched to raw mango.

Take care and all the best.

5. shrutidunwoody

shrutidunwoody Bronze IL'ite

Hi deepanair

I am 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant and my due date is close to yours . mine is oct 29 . well good that you are bloating .dont worry about it. in pregnancy you have to put on some weight. i am worried because i am not at all putting on weight. Last week my nausea was on control but this week ,i am just vomitting whatever i am eating. i hate going to the kitchen only. I hate the smell of food. But no option i have to eat.

And cindhuja thanks for your concern and wishes. But even if i have water i throw up. So i just drink juice or something. I have lost my taste. I dont know how will i put some weight.

6. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Enjoyed a very long weekend @ home..Day by day i'm growing lazy and tired...feel like sleeping or atleast lying down the whole day..does anyone here feel so...Generally i don't have the habit of sleeping in the daytime..but right now i require atleast 1-1 1.5 hrs of sleep in the day especially around 3 to 4 pm :roll:

i love sweets but right now i'm not able to eat it as before thatz the only aversion otherwise things are ok

take care all.

7. deepanair

deepanair Senior IL'ite

Hi Godschild and Shruti,

Thanks for your wishes!

Cindhuja, I know what you're going through. I've turned into a lazy bum already. Often end up just sitting there doing nothing. I used to be really energetic and slim, not anymore :spin.

I went shopping today and ended up buying double my usual size!:bowdown
    Well, otherwise things are pretty good.

Keep in touch

Deepa

8. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi deepa,

Welcome to the club :cheers...Yes dear, me too sailing in the same boat.Hope we all settle down soon.Take care.Eat healthy and think healthy :thumbsup

9. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I feel too tired these days.
    People around me are noticing it and also questioning me on my weight gain.(irritating :rant)

I am literally dozing at work.
    Don’t know how this day’s going to pass.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  10. goldstar08

goldstar08 New IL'ite

My hearty wishes to all who joined Oct 2010 club...
    Does anybody have due date as 10-Oct, if any baby born on this day, it would be 10-10-10 :)

My due date is 24Oct.

Godschild, Do you still feel the pain?

Even I had pain in abdomen last week, it was very worse and we went to doctor who advised to go for scan. Scan report is good.
    Doc said, abdominal pain is bit common in early pregnancy as our organs is adjusting to give room for growing uterus.
    If the pain is very sharp then its better to check with your doctor. I am sure there is nothing to wrong about it, its better to check with doctor rather than worrying about it.

Regd nausea - I dont feel like eating anything. Generally I dont sleep in day time, but nowadays I can sleep in daytime , but sleep during night time is disturbed and getting wierd dreams :)