October 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Active2010, Feb 9, 2010.

1. SanPrasad

SanPrasad New IL'ite

Hi friends

How are u all?... my latest update i am in my 37th week and had a check up with internal examination.. It was not that much painful... the LO's head is down but not dropped down fully...may be soon...
    Had my strep B test for bacterial infection... going to have my gestation ultrasound next week for the babies wght... my GD is not showing proper reading in dinner time.. so they have to go acc to the babies weight...
    if the baby wght is more they will induce labor in 39th week or else they will wait for the Due date....
    I don't know what is going to happen?... Having BH contractions daily and nowadays Freq...

Hi daisymom how are u?... why no updates....:hiya

Hi deepa hope ur doing good?.... when is ur mother coming.. no update...

Hi Priya don't worry BH is preparing for labor ... take plenty for rest... i too have BH daily .... it's so painful and can't able to breath.... only few more weeks... take care....

2. tripurakanthi

tripurakanthi New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    Hope everybody is doing good.. Very few updates from everybody these days..

Updates from my side.. I am in 36th week.. Had a scan done and everything is fine.. Baby's weight is 3kgs.. Did not consult the doc yet after getting the report.. Planning to go today.. Friday was my baby shower function and it went on pretty well... Need all your blessings too.. :)

Since last 2 or 3 days, i can feel a sudden weight on my vaginal area.. it is so intense that i start panicking that the baby is dropping.. its like a huge load is dropped over my vagina from inside.. :hide: I guess it means that the baby is dropping.. Does anybody have the same experience... I dont think its the BH.. have not felt them yet.. Have to ask the doc....

Do post in all ur updates girls.. hope everybody is good.. Take care...

Kanthi

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear October Mommies,

Dropped in to wish all of you. Have a healthy and safe delivery.

Cindhu,

Hope you had a great time in your baby shower. Take care

4. thekumars9308

thekumars9308 New IL'ite

Hi SanPrasad,

Yay you baby is full term now! Just relax and enjoy the last few weeks and the baby will be here before you know it. Just 2 or 3 more weeks and we will start hearing the much awaited news from everyone and ofcourse the different birth stories. I wish all of you a relaxed, safe and easy delivery.

Hi Kanthi,

Congratulations on your baby shower! Hope your LO would have enjoyed it too. Good to know everything is going good. I too believe that your baby is dropping down, because this is how I have generally heard it being described by other moms. You are getting there sweetheart!

5. Sapnapatil

Sapnapatil New IL'ite

Hi All,

even i m due in october...i m in 34th week...i m scared as days r approaching ...over the times even i feel pressured on vagina...on 30th hv my scanning i hope everything is doing fine...

And did u all decide with baby names?

Sapna.

6. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hi all,

Baby shower went on smoothly.Thanks all for your wishes and blessings.My wishes for others too:hiya

From this week itz gonna be a weekly check up..time is flying :)

Yet to feel such pressure or heaviness, guess mine is yet to settle down..

Recently i feel itchiness in my lower abdomen..it is mild but during night times itz bit severe..trying my level best to stop scratching :hide:

Will get back with updates after my next check up:thumbsup

7. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hey watzp with daisymom? Has she delivered???

Wish things are smooth with her.

8. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Nice to hear from you Cinduja. Take care of your health & waiting to hear the birth story from you.

Good luck to all October 2010 mommies.

9. deepanair

deepanair Senior IL'ite

Hey all,

Sorry logging in after a long time. My mom's here so really enjoying these last few weeks with her :)

Cindhu- Congrats on your baby shower.

Sapna- welcome, I too am in my 34th week!

Kanthi- Glad to know that your shower went well! take care!

San prasad- So LO is full term :). Take care and write in your updates!

How is everybody else doing? My updates- Kind of panicking now . Will complete 35 weeks in two days! Feel really tired these days with constant backache. No BH as yet.. Baby is really active and kicks and pokes right into my ribs. I can't eat much now as my stomach feels crunched !

My sugar levels have been a bit off control. My OB might put me on insulin . Will get to know more tomorrow during my appointment.

@ San prasad- How's your glucose readings now?

Will write in detail tmrw. Take care All! we are almost there :thumbsup

Deepa

10. anamica245

anamica245 New IL'ite

Hi Oct Mommies

Am form Nov-2010 Club. Just wanted to wish you all a safe delivery ...

Cheers
    Anamica