October 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Active2010, Feb 9, 2010.

1. thekumars9308

thekumars9308 New IL'ite

Kavitha,

Hearty congratulations!!!! Good to know that you and baby are fine. Nethra is a wonderful name. I'm excited to know your birth story. Please post when you find time.

2. thekumars9308

thekumars9308 New IL'ite

Hi all,

How is it going for everyone? Updates from my side... Baby gear shopping is going on full fledge. Have set up the crib in my 2nd bedroom and it has taken up a lot of space. Don't know how cramped it will be once all the baby items come in. Still have car seat, baby bedding and a few items like receiving blankets pending. My mom is coming next week and I'm really excited to see her.

Now on to the complaints :rant Feeling very tired and exhausted, not able to do all the household chores like I used to. Baby is head down but hasn't dropped yet. It's hard to breathe especially after eating. I can feel my stomach and all other organs pushed right up to my chest. My LO has been moving, though I can feel her space is restricted. Night sleeps have become really uncomfortable and disturbed. This is how everyone is feeling but it's just nice to share and rant :)

Had a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen this weekend. It lasted only a few seconds and came back again after a min or so. I believe it to be BH contractions. But haven't had that feeling after Saturday. Have lots of questions when I go in for my appointment tomorrow.

3. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hi sowmya,

so soon heads down :coffee....dont think much..guess you have more time.

My update :

Gonna meet the doctor today evening..Getting ready for my baby shower..Need all your wishes and blessings. Will get back to you soon :thumbsup

4. Dibu

Dibu Bronze IL'ite

Hi Cinduja,

All the best for your baby shower. Hope u have a nice time.

Divya

5. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,

How is it going for every one.

Hi Cindhu - enjoy ur baby shower.

Updates from my side. I had a terrible back ache and stomach pain day before yesterday night and I could n't even turn. I was feeling pressure in the lower part. And it hurts when I move my legs etc. It was so bad so Yesterday I called the nurse and told her the symptoms I was having she gave me an emergency appointment with the doc.

After checking doctor told me that the baby dropped so much and thats the reason I was having all these pains. Luckily I haven't started dialating yet.
    Doctor told me to take full rest not to do any house hold work for next 2 to 3 weeks, if I dialate after that I will be in my 37 th week which is considered as full term.

All of you Take Care,
    Priya

6. thekumars9308

thekumars9308 New IL'ite

Hi Cindhu,

Congratulations on your baby shower. Have a wonderful time and let us know how it went. Yes, LO has been in head down position for the last few weeks but has not yet aligned properly, her head is a little to the side. I have completed 34 weeks and I will know if her head is aligned when I go for my appointment today. As far as dropping down is concerned, yes I still have a few more weeks to go but just feeling uncomfortable already.

Hi Priya,

Don't worry, take full rest girl. It's good that you haven't dilated yet. We both share the same due date, so just 3 more weeks to go to become full term. Do you have someone to help you? Is this your first baby? Have you been experiencing BH contractions? I had BH contractions yesterday night and they were a little more intense than last Saturday.

7. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sowmya,

My parents will be here on 9th of oct. I have my granny here but she cant do much like cooking and all. I wanted both my parents and granny to be with me when I am having a baby. Right now DH is taking care of everything.

This is my first baby. I am having BH contractions almost everyday. Doctor told me to drink 4 to 5 glasses of water if I am having too much back pain or BH's. doing that will flush the blader it seems.

I don't want to deliver the baby pre term. I am taking full rest.

8. rajiswork

rajiswork Senior IL'ite

hi cindhuja

congrats on ur baby shower !!

all oct mommies how r u adoing . counting down the days rt?:thumbsup
    all the best for a painless delivery and happy mother good:)

tc raji

9. veenavarna

veenavarna Senior IL'ite

hi Cindhuja..

Wishing you a happy baby-shower function. Our blessings to the LO :thumbsup.

I am from the nov-2010 club.

And priya.. do take complete rest as per doctor's advice. Wishing you a full term and a safe, normal and a happy delivery after that. Blessings to your LO!:cheers

cheers
    Veenavarna

10. SanPrasad

SanPrasad New IL'ite

Dear Cindhu

Congrats on ur baby shower... we pray to god for ur safe and normal delivery...with a healthy and beautiful baby.... My blessings and wishes to u and ur LO.....:)

Sanprasad