Ob-Gyn visit- Need some clarification please..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by desichick123, Dec 12, 2013.

1. desichick123

desichick123 Silver IL'ite

hi all,

I am 20 weeks pregnant with twins.. I went to my hospital yesterday for a quick checkup since I was feeling uneasy from the morning..

The doctor was very busy and she just kept a stethoscope on my tummy for maybe 2 seconds on each side..she then told me all is fine and asked me to go home..:eek:mg:

I was so flustered and couldn't talk anything there..now am beating myself up thinking I should have been assertive and asked her for a scan..

I have my anomaly scan next week and am not sure if I should again go for a scan or just patiently wait it out as the doc has told my twins are fine?

Please help ladies...:bowdown

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013

2. Germ

Germ New IL'ite

They check for baby heart but scanning is not good for everything , if u get some severe problem they will go for scan , don't be tense everything will be fine.

3. hymavarun

hymavarun Silver IL'ite

Hi
    Once doc said that everything is fine , dont worry about it.anyway you have scan next week.so everything will be fine.by 20 weeks with twins discomfort will be ther.if you have any pain or anything unusual call doc.be happy to be mommy.

4. desichick123

desichick123 Silver IL'ite

thanks germ and thanks hyma for ur wonderful reply..am relaxed now..

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013