1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

OB-GYN in Westborough, MA or within 5 mile radius?

Discussion in 'Indians in Westborough' started by cj1980, Dec 18, 2011.

1. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Hi there,

Just relocated to Westborough, MA a couple of days back. I have been TTC for 2 years and got my BFP a few days before I left for Boston! I am now desperate to get it confirmed with a doc and find out if everything is okay. Does anyone know of a good female OB-GYN in or near Westborough, MA? It will be great if you have personal experience or if you know anyone who has had a good experience with the doc. This is my first BFP and I need a wee bit of hand holding at this stage :)

I look forward to hearing from all of you out there who can give me a helping hand.

Regards,
    Carol

2. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Have you tried ratemds.com website to find the info? Please gice your zipcode, choose distance and speciality. You may find ratings of doctors. This will help you to choose the best doctors in your area. Also vitals.com, healthgrades.com are sites where you may find reviews about doctors.

3. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

Thanks writeme. I tried a couple of those websites and have shortlisted a handful of docs. Will probably schedule an appointment later this week. I appreciate your timely help. Have a nice day.