O level schools in sharjah and dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by sajithasajith, Jan 20, 2009.

1. sajithasajith

sajithasajith New IL'ite

Hi, can anyone help me with some information about good O level schools in Dubai or sharjah

How is the dubai scholars or any of the Gems schools like the cambridge or westminster. If anyone has your children studying in the O level schools then please provide some information. Around what time of the year do they take in admissions

Thanks
    Sajitha

2. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

3. sajithasajith

sajithasajith New IL'ite

HI Sylvia

Thanks a lot for your reply. Actually I had gone through a few sites, but u know couldnot make out much about the management and standard of education.........so I thought it would be better to get opinion from more experienced parents

I too heard that the Scholars is good.....anyways thanks and will appreciate any further guidance u can provide

4. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sajitha,

I asked around and heard that St.Mary's school in Karama is good.. its known for its discipline. You may have difficulty finding admission there though..

Let me be in touch and write to you whenever something comes up. Good Luck in finding a great school..

Cheers!:cheers
    Sylvia

5. sajithasajith

sajithasajith New IL'ite

HI sylvi

Thanks for your reply......I stay near national paints in Sharjah and am looking for schools nearby......I dont want my son to wake up too early in the morning as he is in the kG section.........thats the reason I am looking for schools in Ghusais

Thanks

6. vijipalni

vijipalni New IL'ite

hi sajitha
    as u said cambridge, winchester and there are numerous schools from gems group for o level...i was looking for my daughter for the past few weeks...of those i liked winchester and cambridge...i had also visited winchester and the principal too..the school seems to be wonderful..but its located near ibn batutta mall.
    ..my daughter is 2 months underage for this year..so looking for nursery...pls share if u have any info regarding that..iam living in ajman...near gmc hospital...
    really feeling good to be n touch.
    regards
    vj

7. sajithasajith

sajithasajith New IL'ite

Hi viji

I have put my son in CBSE school right now.......dps, sharjah, its near for us.......ya,after going thru the O level schools I heard comments that cambridge also is a good school......Then the Al Mawakeb school near Al Barsha is also good, but maybe far for you.......

So have you put your little one in a nursery........hope he is enjoying it

8. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hey Sajitha,

My friend's son goes to KG2 in Dps, Sharjah and she is pretty happy with the school. I am sure your kid will have a good time!

Take care and be in touch!
    Cheers!
    Sylvia

9. nadishameer

nadishameer New IL'ite

salam sajitha,
    my son studies in o level school in sharjah,al amana pvt school sharjah,its a very good school.he s in grade 1,they teaches quran also,i think its best school n ur kid will enjoy studying there.any way all the best

10. vaniarun123

vaniarun123 New IL'ite

Hi Sylvia,

Iam newly settled in Dubai, looking for admission for my kid 6 yrs in any schools near karama, Can u pls suggest me some, we get to hear about winschester school, how is the school, hope it is british curriculum - Will it be compatible for indian kids,

Vani