1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nursing covers

Discussion in 'Infants' started by paddubala, Mar 13, 2010.

1. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Has anyone used them? With my first one, whenever I go out I used to breastfeed him in car/fitting rooms...but there were occasions when I had to feed him in public...on those occasions, I used to wrap a blanket and feed him..was very comfy in public breastfeeding...
    Now I've my second one 6 weeks old..we have started going out..Now that my first is a toddler I may go out more ..so wondering whether these nursing covers will really help..
    anyone used it and suggestions plz?

2. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

hi paddubala,

i got the nursing cover from uddercover.com... it is pretty costly but i used the coupon (CODE2010) and got it for free. You can buy nursing cover from anywhere.. I feel it is pretty cool and comfortable to use than a blanket.

3. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Hi Cutepavi,
    Thanks..where did you get the coupon? yeah, I see most of them are $30+..so was wondering whether it is really needed..if I cud get hold of such coupon, I'll defnly buy it...even otherwise am inclining towards buying it...

4. Riyasmommy

Riyasmommy Silver IL'ite

Nursing covers are excellent to have. I sewed mine, it's not difficult at all. But you can find cheaper ones at Walmart, Target or TJMaxx.

Raj