1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Nursing covers

Discussion in 'Infants' started by paddubala, Mar 13, 2010.

1. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Has anyone used them? With my first one, whenever I go out I used to breastfeed him in car/fitting rooms...but there were occasions when I had to feed him in public...on those occasions, I used to wrap a blanket and feed him..was very comfy in public breastfeeding...
    Now I've my second one 6 weeks old..we have started going out..Now that my first is a toddler I may go out more ..so wondering whether these nursing covers will really help..
    anyone used it and suggestions plz?

2. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

hi paddubala,

i got the nursing cover from uddercover.com... it is pretty costly but i used the coupon (CODE2010) and got it for free. You can buy nursing cover from anywhere.. I feel it is pretty cool and comfortable to use than a blanket.

3. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

Hi Cutepavi,
    Thanks..where did you get the coupon? yeah, I see most of them are $30+..so was wondering whether it is really needed..if I cud get hold of such coupon, I'll defnly buy it...even otherwise am inclining towards buying it...

4. Riyasmommy

Riyasmommy Silver IL'ite

Nursing covers are excellent to have. I sewed mine, it's not difficult at all. But you can find cheaper ones at Walmart, Target or TJMaxx.

Raj