nursery or playschools in sharjah or ajman

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by deepaliingle, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Preethi Patnaik

Preethi Patnaik New IL'ite

Hi Dipali

Welcome to UAE, after India UAE does feel very quiet and boring. Most nurseries take kids in from 18 months. As your baby is just one year old its best to keep him at home till atleast two. The way the kids fall sick in Nurseries is not a joke here. The first six months can be tough on them. At 1 yr most vaccinations are not over so finish most of them before u even send ur kid to the nursery. Don't worry about him becoming introverted he will be fine.
    It must be hard managing all alone -use the time to find a good peadi- as once summer starts so do all the flus. Its just not safe to send such tiny kids to nurseries the best place is home. Unless you are taking and bringing him yourself at 18mts. (did you read the article about the 4yr old boy left to suffocate in the school bus).
    Take ur baby to the fun corners in the mall where you can be there as he plays with kids his age thats the best for this age group,

At this age all the babies want only mum and really stick to you -it wears off by15 -16 months so dont worry :) my daughter used to be a constant fixture on my hip. Go together out often to the shop etc and just keep talking to him , talk to people and tell him say hi etc that will make him relaxed with new faces

Hope it helps -:)

best wishes
    preethi

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  2. mrudula13

mrudula13 New IL'ite

Hello Deepali,

I am Mrudula. I am basically from Thane. Now settled in Baroda after marriage. We are moving to UAE in a couple of months. Ur surname shows u r Marathi. I hv already started looking for marathi people staying there.....:)

Can you pls guide me which things we should carry with us??? What are important things which are costly there??? I have a 2 years old son. What things to be carried with us for him???(which are costly there)

Pls guide me as we hv already started listing and purchasing the things to carry with us.

Are you planning to work there? if so pls guide me after I come there:)

bbye

awaiting ur reply

Mrudula Paranjpe - Tere

3. dipika117

dipika117 New IL'ite

Many thanks preeti for your kind help

We will certainly be friends as we meet ,as my kid have just got admitted in KG-1 , we did not send her to school as we have to relocate and would these schools will consider the child who get out of the school in mid session ??
    as she have not passed any exam and just got admitted to KG - 1 , will we need to let her appear fresh in the KG-1 exam next year or else we can directly try for KG-2 if my kid is capable enough to clear the entrance exams ??

plz guide the affordable place where i can live either in dubai or sharjah as my hubby;s job is in dubai media city and we will not be having any transport initially and will rely on only shared cabs / cars or public transport system

Plz suggest how good is to live in sharjah and work in dubai media city and what kind of transport is available .

This is very crucial for us to decide the place of living as the prime importance for us to reach my hubby office in time and nearby school for my kids education , we can affor upto 40-50 K Dh max

Waiting for your reply

Dipika

4. sajithasajith

sajithasajith New IL'ite

Hi

My son turned 3yrs on the 23rd of sep. I would like to enrol him in DPS - sharjah when the coming academic year starts..........

If anyone has their kid studying there, I would request their help for some some further details regarding the same........like when does the admission procedures start, what are the procedures and what merits do they consider for the nusery school kids.........

It would be of great help if anyone could answer my queries

Thanks
    Sajitha

5. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Hi sajitha...

Admission procedure starts during the month of december...

keep a eye on their website regularly... once the submit the application you will get a call for interview... they will conduct a interview for the kid based on that admissions or decided...

all the best

Delhi Private School, Sharjah - Powered By IYCWorld

6. sajithasajith

sajithasajith New IL'ite

Hi Vahee

Thanks a lot for you reply......it helped a lot

Regards sajitha

7. Twinkle1

Twinkle1 New IL'ite

Hi Deepa, This is Twinkle just joined this Group. I saw ur message about ur r searching a nursery for ur baby, which by now u must have got even i m looking for nursery for my 1yr 3mths baby boy..if u have got any nursery can u recommend me too.I m staying in sharjah in king faisal Rd.

8. Twinkle1

Twinkle1 New IL'ite

This is Twinkle just joined this Group.looking for nursery for my 1yr 3mths baby boy..can u recommend me.I m staying in sharjah in king faisal Rd.

9. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

Hi Try HAPPY KIDS near Mega Mall.Its a gud nursery school!

10. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hi to all,

I m providing with the names and contact details of some of the nurseries i know.
    1.Little Stars British Nursery- accepts children from 18th month to 4 yrs old. Contact 06-5667270, Mob 050-5370042.
    2.Kids Paradise- accepts children from 8th month to 4 yrs. Contact- 06-5669252.
    3.Euro Kids Contact 06- 5222343.
    4. Balloon Nursery Contact 06-5226068, Mob- 050 8099868
    5. Bumble Bee Nursery Contact 06-5228461, Mob- 050 8624541.
    6.Pippen Park Nursery Contact 06 5248100.
    7.Happy Home Nursery Contact06- 5631772
    8. Play House Nursery Contact 5598459
    9. Dreamland Nursery Contact 06- 5661133, Mob 050-6469960
    10.ABC Nursery Contact 06- 5661197.