Nursery and day care in Sharjah Al Nahda

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by bj05, Jul 25, 2015.

Nursery and Daycare in Sharjah Al nahda

1. Kids World Nursery

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Destination Point

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Al Nahda Nursery

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    One of my friend is sending her kid to Al nadha nursery sharjah but she too complaints saying he falls sick almost every week.I wonder now..I don't want to relate and bring up some conclusion,but he too is not really enjoying there.

2. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    One of my friend is sending her kid to Al nadha nursery sharjah but she too complaints saying he falls sick almost every week.I wonder now..I don't want to relate and bring up some conclusion,but he too is not really enjoying there.

3. Fireandice09

Fireandice09 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies!

Just joined and surfed / read most threads about Nurseries in Al Nahda, Sharjah. I am currently looking for a good nursery for my 3 year old.
    I went to see destination point and i thinks it's bad. Over crowded with summer camp kids, small place and messy. Also, I think they were behaving weird. Haven't visited Al Nahda nursery or Dalia nursery yet. Planning this week. Read mixed reviews about both in forums.
    Visited Pristine today and I am impressed with the infrastructure.. Both inside and outside good space and facilities they have. But it's expensive. Chubby cheeks is out of budget.

If any body can share their experiences with the nurseries in Al Nahda... Would be great. This is the first time my baby will be joining... You all can understand my nervousness.

Thank you.

4. Fireandice09

Fireandice09 New IL'ite

Hello again... Does anybody know how is Kids world nursery? 12 Google reviews and all extremely positive. Anybody has first hand experience to share?

5. Aameena

Aameena New IL'ite

Do you have any idea what that tap is connected to which your older child saw. For your information dear that tap is connected to a water purifier, the water storage tank of which is placed inside the kitchen cupboard. Every month the TDS (total dissolved solids) of the water is checked using the meter and you won't believe but the TDS of that water is even lower than the bottled mineral water which you get in the market. Apart from that every staff member including Ms Jyoti Adkuloo drinks that same water. So next time you should try to understand the truth and then comment. And sorry to say but pls don't judge a person, since the institute rules very clearly state in the admission form that the fee is non-refundable. But still the money has been refunded to you.

6. Aameena

Aameena New IL'ite

Do you have any idea what that tap is connected to which your older child saw. For your information dear that tap is connected to a water purifier, the water storage tank of which is placed inside the kitchen cupboard. Every month the TDS (total dissolved solids) of the water is checked using the meter and you won't believe but the TDS of that water is even lower than the bottled mineral water which you get in the market. Apart from that every staff member including Ms Jyoti Adkuloo drinks that same water. So next time you should try to understand the truth and then comment. And sorry to say but pls don't judge a person, since the institute rules very clearly state in the admission form that the fee is non-refundable. But still the money has been refunded to you.

7. Aameena

Aameena New IL'ite

8. Aameena

Aameena New IL'ite

9. Aameena

Aameena New IL'ite

10. Aameena

Aameena New IL'ite

Can you pls explain what is your definition of bad! In what terms do you think Destination Point has not matched your expectations. If you feel the space that Destination Point has is small then sorry to say you should go for a proper nursery, because just for your kind information destination point is a children's skills development centre. And pls don't give a wrong impression to others. Destination point follows all the health and safety guidelines and maintains a clean environment at all times.