1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Now a days maids are smart and know everything

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 28, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Now a days maids look smart , dress up well and cant make out that they are maids. Only with their colour sometimes we can make out.

They go different houses and learn all the modern techniques. Some women leave the keys to the maid when they are not at home and the maids take care of everything.

The other day I had gone to my friend's house for Navratri and my friend was not at home. The maid who was my maid also in the old house told me to wait for sometime till she comes thinking she must have also gone for haldi kumkum.
    Then she started her work. Usually it seems my friend puts the washing machine and she has just to dry it. But that day she had not put the washing machine and the maid tried to put it. It was not starting and without any hesitation she tried all the buttons and finally made it work. If I was there would have got scared to operate without knowing how to operate. In our house also sometimes she used to give me suggestions.

The new maid I had written about her in snippets. She is also very smart. Dresses up very smart. Looks also beautiful. Even my old maid looks good.Though they dont have facilities at their house when they come to our house some of them expect facilitiies.

My another friend was telling her maid is little old. She does work in other places and comes to my place only at 1 p.m. and first she will lie down in the ground for sometime then only start work.

2. Sarasan

Sarasan Bronze IL'ite

Wow, u made a nice research on this. good work,
    u admire the servant maids , so nice of u........
    yes, we expect our home maids to do good work and also look good, u know, getting a good servant maid is very difficult . Greetings and appreciation to that servant maid also

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

You are very kind and generous, viji mami. Not many let the maids to rest / stretch at their place. It at all let, some tend to act oversmart. Your maid seems to be good. It is difficult to get good maids now-a-days.

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sarasan

Welcome to my thread. Thanks for your greetings for my maid. I am also glad that I got a good servant.

love
    viji

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mira

I was telling the maid in my friend's house rests not my maid. Ya it is difficult to get good maids now a days.

love
    viji