November 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ttc123, Mar 7, 2011.

1. ttc123

ttc123 Senior IL'ite

Hi Shaalu,

Welcome aboard to our due date club... you know what it looks like our dates are matching, even am 5w4d pregnant today. Wishing you a healthy and joyful pregnancy.

Priyanka, your tip did work for me. I had amla supari along with dry biscuits and raisins in the morning. And morning sickness didnt even come near to me. Thanks for sharing it :thumbsup

2. shaalunav

shaalunav New IL'ite

Hi Vasumathy,

Thanks a lot for your wishes...
    :thumbsup

3. shaalunav

shaalunav New IL'ite

Thanks ttc123....Yeah both of us due-dates are same on November 11th, 2011...sounds crazy date na(11/11/11)........LOLLLLLZZZZ.......
    :thumbsupHave a safe and healthy 9 months pregnancy...

4. ttc123

ttc123 Senior IL'ite

Is cramping normal?

Hello all,

I had a mild cramping on lower left side today. It was not severe but I could feel it. I was so scared that I checked if there is any bleeding or spotting, but husssh there was none.

Is such cramping normal in 6th week?

5. ttc123

ttc123 Senior IL'ite

Actually yes... once in a millennium date :rotfl. I would really like to meet that date.. it would mean number one or ace in everything :biglaugh

6. shaalunav

shaalunav New IL'ite

Re: Is cramping normal?

Hey ttc123,

Mild cramping is normal in this time but you should ask your Doc about this mild cramps in 6 weeks. I think, mild cramping is a symptom of baby's growth and development.

I've twinges in my waist lines but its k to me and I asked my Doc. she told me, thatz normal in early pregnancy. So dont be scared in this time frame...
    :thumbsup.... Have a safe and healthy 9 months pregnancy..........

7. ttc123

ttc123 Senior IL'ite

Thanks shaalu... cramps have stopped now. I read on internet that mild craming is normal as far as its not accompanied with spotting. It happens usually because uterus expands to accomodate baby.

My ms seems to be taking hold of me now. Am feeling sick persistently even in afternoon and feel very tired by night. I've got doc appnt on sat, will tell him all this.

Rest how are our other nov mums progressing?

8. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Tweetyfan & TTC123:hiya,

Nice to know that the Amla is helping with your MS.
    I never had nausea in my life.........and i was so frustrated when it striked me! :rant Thank god MIL suggested the Amla....and i could control it with that. :bowdown
    Anyways all these will go away by 12th-14th week! Now i eat like a SHARK!:biglaugh

Take care ladies,
    Priyanka

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  9. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

During pregnancy your uterus expands and this results in cramps. Its absolutely normal. I still have it.....it lasts anywhere between 2min-5mins! As long as u donot spot or bleed along with that and its bearable to u.....u shouldnot worry....thats what my doc told me. If u are home when the cramps start.....try to lie down on your back and slowly message your belly upwards and downwards....it relaxes u.:)

Its your 1st pregnancy right(like me)? Even i get freaked out by the slightest of any symptoms:bonk But u relalx ok.....cramps are normal.

Priyanka

10. ttc123

ttc123 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Priyanka, yes its my first pregnancy and have conceived after trying for a long time, hence I get even more worried. Yes the cramps continue for about 2-5 minutes. And coincidently they have started exactly on completing 6 weeks. I have got my first doctor appointment tomorrow, so jotting down all questions before I forget them.

BTW, thanks again for amla tip, MS has not affected me that much again :)