November 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ttc123, Mar 7, 2011.

1. ttc123

ttc123 Senior IL'ite

Hi Chandravathi,

Am with you.. it happens to me all the time. The pumping is so massive that I feel my heart will fall out. It happens even when am sitting steady & still i.e. no activity. I asked the midwife and she said its due to twins.. heart has to pump double blood. This problem intensifies after eating. She said its just the beginning and some ladies even face breathlessness as pregnancy progress. But she said its normal and nothing to worry and no medicine required.
    Just dont to heavy exercise or lifting anything that will give pressure to your heart.

Enjoy..and chill out over the Easter holidays :)
    TTC

2. ttc123

ttc123 Senior IL'ite

Thanks confused..that was really soothing! Am going to forget worrying about weight, though keeping myself fit and eating well.

Thanks a lot.

TTC

3. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

I've adopted this thread :). I wanted to support moms-to-be but it is impossible to keep track of all 8 threads! Easier to keep track of one, don't you think!

4. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Please help me ease this nausea..I read dried amla will help, but I am not sure where to get them here in US where I stay. Please suggest some other soultion..I am in my 8th week now. And also these days I am more worried and depressed not sure why..just feeling more depressed..

sweety

5. chandravathi701

chandravathi701 Senior IL'ite

Thank you TTC..Hope you are keeping well with your two stars :)
    Pumping is too rapid these days..Did check some forums and seems this is called heart palpitation and is quite common during pregnancy..I have got my GP appointment mid May and will check with my midwife. This is quite stressful thinking if this heart palpitation would affect our baby..Some times it makes me breathless as you said..Is there any home remedy you are aware of ? Enjoy your holidays..

6. ttc123

ttc123 Senior IL'ite

Hey Chandravathi,

Hope you had great holidays. Dont worry about the heart beating, its normal and a sign that your baby is growing well! Its for the good of your baby. Midwife said it will continue throughout the pregnancy. So relax. Good luck for your first appointment with the MW. There is no special home remedy am aware of. Just try to lie down or rest whenever you feel increased HB (thats what I do). Also try to avoid any stressful or tense movies/serials or stress at work.

Hi Sweety,

My MS has disappeared completely now. Am in the 12th week. So hang in there, your MS too wont last long. I experimented with what made me better with MS. I tried amla, it worked great. I also eat soaked dryfruits in the morning. It made me feel fresh. I skipped Tea/Coffee and tried fruit juice instead. I washed away any stomach acid produced during the night.

Thanks Confused... we are lucky to have you here. Your tips and guidance is really helpful to first time mums like us.

Cheers,
    TTC

7. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

8. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

Confused211,

Please visit our club(sep 2011) too.I have read our posts and they are extremely helpful:bowdown

9. sainirav

sainirav New IL'ite

Thanks TTC123. Sorry to update my results a little late. In the U/S they found that the baby was fine. But i have a fibroid about 5 cm on the outside of uterus wall.. So the Gynec will keep an eye on that..as to see how much it grows..

About the Down Syndrome scanning i was a little skeptical as to take it up or not due to the high false rates (My cousin has to go through aminocentosis due to the false positive result).. But looks like lots of my friends did it and were fine.. So will have to schedule an appointment for the NT scan.

I have nausea and heart burn too. But taking "Ginger ale" (No caffeine/ No Sugar) has helped me keep the Nausea down to some extent.

Take care all of you.
    Cheers
    Nirmala

10. srirasi

srirasi New IL'ite

Hello All,
    Hope all Nov Mommies are doing great..I just made it to Nov 2011 club. and my due date is Nov 30 :) Hope to share the progress and enjoy the pregnancy with you all.. This is my second pregnancy ..