November 2008 Mommies :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Shilpa77, Mar 30, 2008.

1. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Join here all November 2008 new mommies and second time mommies

Dear Devi,

Congrats on you pregnancy.

Hope you'll be out of the nausea period. Don't worry abt the appetite, you'll be get soon- and thrist for different tatse. Weight'll gradually increase and not suddenly.Only in the last trimester u'll gain most of the wt...So don't worry much on the wt.....

I'm in 16th week now, I rarely feel the movement - like a butterfly in the tummy. After this,hope I'll feel a lot.....it's an amazing feeling....already I had once since this is my second pregnancy.....

Yes, I'm a stay at home mom...since i have a 4 and 1/2 yr boy, I'll be busy.Since he is going to school, i need to drop him and pick up...cooking for lunch and dinner.I take a afternoon nap which keeps me relaxed and i used to go for 30 mins walk in the evening.... This is how each day pass on for me.....

Then, do share ur experience too.....

To all Nov 2008 mommies....lets share our feelings and abt r health here....

Tc...

Cheers,
    Pinky..

2. Angel0205

Angel0205 New IL'ite

HI all Nov 2008 moms,

Congrats to everyone.
    I'm expecing my baby on 30th nov, my ultrasound says so. It is going to be my first baby. I got married in may 2006.

How's everyone feeling now.
    I'm at my 14.3 weeks and feeling better now but no apetite, but still try to eat 4-5 small meals a day.

My aunt told me to eat : 6 almond, 3 dry dates, and 3 cardamom (keep in water whole night) with a glass of milk everyday. She told me that it's good for the baby's brain. I've started doing it now. I don't like the taste of cardamom so i take just one piece of it.

Pls. share your stories and some good things to eat to have a healthy baby :)

Happy pregnancy to everyone.
    Good luck.

3. Shrikrishna

Shrikrishna New IL'ite

Hello Nov Mommies,

Congrats to all of you! I am so happy for you guys. My due date is Nov too! This is my first and I have been married for 5 years. I am so excited. The first 3 months, I was feeling sick and didn't want to do anything. Finally I'm starting my 5th month and feeling better and excitement has kicked in. Yay!!!!

Cheers
    Shri

4. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Angel and Shri,

Congrats on your pregnancy. Hope you girls are enjoying it too....

I'm pregnant with my second kid and my due date is nov 16....Since i don't have much nausea and morning sickness....my days are going cool till now..other than household work and managing my elder one.....

Nice to join with you all....

Take Care girls.....

Pinky....

5. JayaJ

JayaJ Senior IL'ite

Dear all,

I am a second time mom and due on Dec 02 according to the ultrasound but my doctor says i could delivery anytime from Nov 20th onwards. thats the reason i am in the november due club as well as december club !

Am in the 16th week and i can feel some of the baby's movements. I feel tired and sleepy all the time since i dont get sleep at nights. i feel very sleepy during day time but sincei work, i cant sleep during the day.

I gained 20 kgs during my first pregnancy and it was a real torture to lose that weight post delivery. i didnt ever get back to my original weight before my first pregnancy which was 53. I was 60 when i became second time preg and i am 62 kgs now. So this time i am being careful about what i eat and how much weight i gain.
    I know we have to gain weight as the pregnancy progresses but i hope i can control it and gain 20kgs more again!!!

Take care all,
    JJ

6. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jaya,

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Welcome to Nov 2008, mommies Club...

I'm expecting my second baby in the mid Nov. and I'm in 18th week....Your due date may in the end of Nov.

Tc..

Pinky

7. sriradha

sriradha New IL'ite

hello 2008 november amma

hi all
    i'm expecting a baby in november 2nd week

8. sriradha

sriradha New IL'ite

hi all
    i'm expecting my first baby in november
    very happy to inform u all

9. arth

arth New IL'ite

Hi
    I am expecting in November.this is my first baby.We got married in Feb 2007.

Arth

10. Radhikarao

Radhikarao New IL'ite

Hi all November mommies,
    my due date is in Nov too.and this is my second.iam glad to be a member of this group ,lets share our progree with each other and try to enjoy this pregnancy.
    Radhika