1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Notifications how much it makes me happy

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 13, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to get your feedback Satchi dear and to know that you also feel nice to get notifications, feedbacks , threads etc.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

VijiMaa....very well said. Yes, notifications and likes give us a sense of encouragement and of course, IL is one such platform which has brought so many of us together jus thru posts and threads and likes and quotes and mentions.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you RKG dear glad to know you also feel notifications and likes gives us encouragement. True IL is a great platform which has brought all of us together through posts and threads , likes, quotes and mentions. Also I have had opportunity to meet so man ILs in different cities

1 person likes this.
  4. RamyaMusic

RamyaMusic Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji ma,
    I love your snippets.. They are always simple, soulful and from the heart.. No doubt everyone in IL is fond of you..

I login from my mobile phone and so I am not able to see the notifications.. Hope they fix it soon..

Love,
    Ramya.

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Ramya dear glad to know you love my snippets. All the best to read your notifications