1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nothing is indisposable!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veda,
    All that I can say is, you & shan are exceptions to the "respective rules" !
    Or, you have reversed roles??
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear AC
    By retaining your fil's old typewriter, your son has gone several notches high in my estimation. It shows that his heart is in the right place.
    It is sad that emails have replaced letters. It used to be so exciting receiving letters from friends. Emails dont give the same thrill. There is an ad of a popular paint company doing the rounds on the TV channels now in which a boastful lady keeps annoying her neighbour with announcements of new things she acquires. This time it is the new computer that she has acquired. While imparting the glad news to her neighbour, she turns around to tell the Postman not to bother her anymore because she wont get any more letters but only emails! Pretty sad, isn't it?
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veda
    Have to disagree with u; My dh did throw away my letters not because he thought it was junk..just did not think of keeping it..now I do know he regrets that but it doesnt matter much..you might be an exception though..And my dh does get very emotional in the cokkery store and makes me buy more pans and pots than I need :queen

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri
    That was a very nice reply..thank you..But thats what was expected so not a surprise but still....
    My FIL used to type all his letters with his typewriter so it has so much meaning and value esp..to grandson
    Sometimes he used to write letters which i still have his handwriting is old school meaning wonderful, beautiful, lovely , unique all at the same time
    I have to slightly disagree with emails ..its o.k too..
    As usual great thread and greater replies..You ROCK!!!!!!:iagree

5. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    I have heard of several factors that motivaed women to marry their chosen man but this beats them all! And what a way to honour an invitation!
    Sri

6. Cheeniya

Dear Veda
    Are you implying that men are senti and women are mental?!! You male chauvinist!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  7. Cheeniya

Dear AC
    Maybe he wanted more pants and you heard it as pans! Is that possible?:biggrin2:
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  8. Chitvish

Dear Sri,
    By writing "gleefully"
    Dear Veda
    Are you implying that men are senti and women are mental?!! You male chauvinist!

you are proving without doubt, what you are ! We are generous enough to allow you to get away with this statement in IL, because, all said & done, woman & man need eachother for one's own survival !! We enjoy your jokes on us !

AC,
    You write, Anand
    makes me buy more pans and pots than I need [​IMG]

Anand thinks you spend more time in Sri's forum. He wants you to practise what you read in Ask Chitvish & hence the suggestion to buy more pots & pans.Please take his hint & try out more & more recipes.He wants a variety in food, AC.
    Love,
    Le C.

1 person likes this.
  9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

veda

I somehow missed your talking about letters...you tooshakehead..next time, when you come, i am going to clear off everything...but before that i will give you a glance of all those letters you think, that is not there :queenshakehead.
    now everybody knows that you are too senti and emotional....and i am the more practical one. and I need to keep a balance...

10. Chitvish

Dear Veda,
    My sympathies - have you not heard
    nuNalum than vayaal kedum?
    Sri has "fanned" your statement as well !
    Shanthi,
    When one enters this forum, "ramblings" inevitably start ! It happened for Veda, also !!
    Love,
    Chithra.