1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nothing but true! - A thief in my house!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sarajara, May 11, 2010.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Sara
    Really thriller.Thank God no one was there.We had similar situation,but found a monkey escaping through kitchen window.I had similar experience with cats.From then onwards we used ensure that windows are always bolted tight when we went outside.Worse one time my cook,s watch was stolen in front of our eyes.One of my neighbours had her lunch eaten by monkeys and food and vessels strewn all over the place.
    Monif 13-Sorry to know that your things were stolen.
    There was on time when I got shock of my life.We were living upstairs and the owners were living downstairs.I went out for 3 hours and came back with the children to find out the door ajar.That house had a open terrace and a open balcony.My God,I was so scared.Owners had gone out,pulling all my strength with the children ,went room by room quietly.Luckily there was no one.As the house was behind in a huge compound,so I think no one noticed and came.Even no I have the habit of looking inside the cupboards or underneath beds when I enter the house alone.
    Be careful and safe,Ladies.

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the FB kanaka. Hey good tht the monkey escaped out through the window.

If it had been a monkey tht had got used to people then it would have stayed back. If I were in your place i would have called out for the whole colony by then :) I am very scared of monkeys.There were days on which i would come back half way on the way to school just because some dog lying on the road was looking at me all the time :)) I am such a darpok :)