1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Nothing but true! - A thief in my house!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sarajara, May 11, 2010.

1. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Hi Sarajara,

Wonderful narration of the incident.. You maintained the suspense till the last but my extra smart mind:idea started guessing just before the end, that it will be a cat in the kitchen at last.. But alas , i lack presence of mind,how a cat can bang the door?? :biglaugh

I really enjoyed your post..Thanks for sharing this incident with us..

2. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the feedback deepali :)

Cats or any other animal is not that easily spotted in cities.
    Bangalore foesnt have enough monkeys either.

Hence icould only imagine of a theif when i heard a door close inside the hoiuse :)

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hey SJ,

this was as thrilling as any RGV movie.:thumbsup i could hear the creaking sound of your door as i was reading.kudos to your over imaginative mind.:biglaugh

now next time you call those security guards hope they come immediately .it should not become like the "wolf wolf" story,no?:biglaugh

4. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Dear Sarajara
    Your narration is too good and while reading my heart started thumping. What an experience you had on that day.
    kantha

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Ah! Sarjara I read the entire post in such a speed with my heart going in race pace. And what a relief to know it was the kitchen door. Hope our dear RGV wont read this else he will change it into a script in which each door bang ans screech will be magnified with your sweating face and scared eyes...haha sorry imagination sometimes run wild:biglaugh

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sarajara,

Your narration was so complelling that our Egyptian queen even broke all the rules we set up for FP and nominated this post!! :rotfl

True, you do give a complex for our RGV and I read the whole post in one breath!

I don't think you over reacted or the next time round, you should not be that hasty. One cannot be careful enough these days. So it is a good thing you called your hubby and took the security gaurd before you entered the house. I would have alerted the whole 'mohalla'!!!!

L, Kamla

7. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Savietha, that's a scary incident. Quite a relief to read the ending.

I think you made the right move of not being a CID yourself, but taking someone with you. A safe thing to do :) Good job !!

8. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hey Mindi!

Thanks for the feedback! :) long time since i spotted you in IL.

:biglaugh well wolf story?hmm yes me too worried about the same. I decided not to call that security guy again in case of any issues - because he is weakly built and is a soft spoken :) and I could only want him to be safe than facing all these types of risks.

9. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hi Kantha,

Thanks for the feedback :) It gives me lot of encouragement to write more. :)

10. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hey amihere:)

Thanks very much for the encouraging feedback . Never mind your wild imaginations :) even i was thikning of myself like what you had descried when i was thinking about how i would have looked at the moment :)

Thanks very much for the feedback:).