1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Not Interested In Having Child!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Hana2018, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Do not think that bcz u don’t have kid she did not invite may be she might have thought y simply invite and get gift. Unless u are a very close and good friend it’s different just a neighbor so.
    Do what is right for u .

friendabc likes this.
  2. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

congrats for following ur heart !!!! btw pls use "childfree" instead ...it will give more positive vibes..btw all the best to you dear ...stand ur ground :clap2::clap2:

SinghManisha likes this.
  3. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

It is good that you realize that motherhood is not for you.
    Most parents socialize with the idea of increasing social interactions for their kids. So you might miss out on a few friends that have that mindset combined with a lack of time. I am not saying that is right but that is how it is . Everything is child centric. If you have made the decision stick to it without any sadness of how everyone around you treats you.

In most cultures specially indian it is considered a sin if a woman does not have maternal instincts and does not want to have kids. We sympathize with women that don’t have kids by choice .But the moment we come across a woman that is child free by choice we judge her. Not the husband mind you, just the woman. It is sad but it is true.

You do not have to reveal to the world that you are childfree by choice. That will save you lot of heartache. If you do want to tell everyone make sure you develop a thick skin.

4. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

i also think so ... ...most probably she didnt even think twice about this ...u can take the first step and invite them to ur home and tell them that u wd like to join their group ...but i must add that u may find their company boring cuz i have observed , and as @SinghManisha rightly put ...that most of the mothers wd talk only abt their children's activities as their life revolves around the children ..i personally find it very boring but then we r in minority ..so we will have to make more efforts and try to find women with similar interests . but first at least try to join their group ..who knows u may find them interesting !!! all the best :clap2:

SinghManisha likes this.