1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Not Able To Handle Things

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Saina999, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Saina999

Saina999 New IL'ite

But what about my kid's future without father.How is the society going to treat him .I have a younger brother who has to get married and if i take any wrong decision it will impact on his future as well.And my parents will also suffer at this age i cant see them like that .

2. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

You can get seperated and see if he changes and hiw it affects ur parents or brotger bfore getting divorce..i think these are your apprehensions that they will b affected Right now you are being affected badly what about that.

3. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

What about your kids future if they continue in an abusive environment. If he is a good father, he will remain that way. Try physical seperation and see if it helps. Not asking you to divorce right now. But you can decide that later.

If you have a trasferable job, you can try that to move away from him. But be firm that you cant take it anynore. If that cant shook him or change his attitude.whats the point.
    Anyway your parents already knew that you are in an abusive marriage.

drdiva likes this.
  4. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

Please don't spoil your and kid life for the sake of society. If you can come out from this and show to the world that you own your life, it can give courage's to so many follow you.

Mistt likes this.
  5. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

It will be far better than living with an abusive father

Dishaa, Mistt and peet1983 like this.
  6. Saina999

Saina999 New IL'ite

He is a narcissist having all those symptoms.grown up in a toxic environment.I was not aware of it all these years.Just because my parents involved I came to know it.His parents are also like that only.we only thought he is educated so he will understand.I dint have sleep yesterday.He was suddenly waking up and sitting.opening doors at midnight.He wants to seperate me from my parents.He thinks only about money

7. Saina999

Saina999 New IL'ite

Today morning he told me to come and sit to talk.then he is telling me im so angry i want to hit the wall either the wall should break or my hand.Take your responsibility as wife and im taking as husband.No one is important to you other than this family.what does he mean i dont understand he is lonely and he wants me also not to mingle with anyone.when he gets angry he goes to a room and watch phone.Then he talks stupidly which i dont understand.If i say anything then he starts breaking things so im acared and i will sit silently.im having sleepless nights from 1 week.

8. Saina999

Saina999 New IL'ite

My kid is asking him to take to grandparents house and he is yelling at him.From morning he is nagging behind me.Why are you not doing this why are you not doing that.I live in a gated community.Right now i cannot call anyone.If he sees me calling and telling abt him he will definitely behave weird again.

9. Saina999

Saina999 New IL'ite

Any suggestiins bow how to deal with him

10. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Are you dependent on him to go to your parents house..it could b a phase right now that he is not understanding and behaving weird.Better you go to your parents house.