1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nostalgia, Souvenir, First Intimate Moment

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rosylife, Dec 23, 2018.

1. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Many of you in arranged or love marriages had your first intimate moment after several days or weeks after the wedding night. What souvenir have you kept from that special moment, if it all you have kept.

Not all keep but still I am asking those who have kept. Have you kept the clothes or lingeries you wore? Have you taken any intimate photos or stored safely the candles or bed linen you used for memory.

Where did you have your first intimate moment. In a resort inside India, outside India, at your family home, at your husbands family home, at your own home or somewhere else. Was it planned or it just happened?

2. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Expecting responses so that I can get some ideas. Will be helpful for others reading this also.. so please share ☺️

3. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Have not heard anything like saving something related to first intimacy as souvenir. That's news to me. I am also curious to know whether anyone has done that.

What's your story @rosylife?

rosylife likes this.
  4. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

I am planning to have mine soon.. Can post only after that. Having received few messages from some sweet friends.. I can say that a few have saved or they atleast connect with things that they had around them during the first intimate moment. It can be anything from music to eatables to bed linen. Hoping more people will post here. I think we all agree that its a special moment and most of us have done one thing or other to make it special.

5. rosylife

rosylife Bronze IL'ite

Thankyou for your response..
    Many are hesitant to comment here as its a sensitive subject but I think ... others can add what they have heard from their friends or cousins.

I can add one that my friend said her cousin did . They used a red bedsheet and had a red colour theme in their room. They happened to use the same bedsheet every year even now. It reminds them of the first time they made love even after years.