1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

nose studs both sides

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by Naila, Feb 6, 2009.

1. dharmesh85

dharmesh85 New IL'ite

Hi Soma,

In the profile of your's it written as Kolkata so I thought that you are staying there.

sorry for my mistake that I thought u have septum piercing

Is this wearing both side is very common? People on the road don't see your nose?

Is it not filling some wrong since all ladies put on 1 side only or none? In bombay u can't see this type of ladies at all.

regards,

Dharmesh

2. Msoma86

Msoma86 Junior IL'ite

I dont sport both sides together and going out with 2 pins is out of question.

3. Karth1981Maha

Karth1981Maha New IL'ite

Hi,

I need to pierce both my ears for my wedding to wear 7 stone diamond ear studs (Vaira Thodu). To wear the studs how many days before my marraige should I pierce my ears

4. amcutespy

amcutespy New IL'ite

Wearing on both nostril is not at all bad. Many says that its out of fashion. As per to them fashion means getting urself shaped as per to the current scenario. Here in this context i would like to ask you one queation shold we opt the trend of being modern by accepting the trend of wearing less clothes and less jewellery? Was it our culture? Moderninty should be their in the mentality not on the clothes that we wear. So be traditional on dressing which will enhance your quality. All the best.

1 person likes this.
  5. Msoma86

Msoma86 Junior IL'ite

Karth

Get it done as fast as possible , you should have enough healing time

6. chandanmanisha

chandanmanisha New IL'ite

Hi, I am Manisha I am also double nose piercing Community.
    First i pierced my left nostril on 8 th then after my marriage- my in law's wish

i pierced my septum & put a small pin(Nakchapi), i carry it all the time, even night.
    My MIL and my Husband also like this. [​IMG]

7. Msoma86

Msoma86 Junior IL'ite

Pin for septum ?? unusal

8. KilaliAnju

KilaliAnju Guest

Hey Ladies, i know this in an old threat but i read that some of you in europe, my question is if any of you know where to order online from a jeweler traditional jewelry for nose and ears (orh other)?

I have my nose pierced on ride nostril (lil golden stud with three stones), three piercings in each ear plus one through tragus (that is the place one lady mentiond which is covering the inner ear part on side of the face) and the rook, which is kind of the inner ear, this lil part on the upper part (over tragus) of the ear which you can stitch through and place a lil ring in it (below the heelix). Also i have bellybutton for which i got quite nice jewelry and some i can attatch golden or metal chains round the waist.

For me nose was not hurting badly at all, but the rook one was painfull for a while specially when got touched or sleeping, as i cudnt sleep on that side for a while. My nose i got done when i was 12 or 13 years of age, coz my mom had it too and it was right time when girl starts to change slowly into woman. But its worth it and im happy with the jewelry, now im looking for some change in ornaments.

If any of you know a trustworthy online-shop i would be very thankfull, as its nearly impossible to find jewelry in europe.

1 person likes this.
  9. bindya

bindya New IL'ite

ring always suit at left side

10. pgl

pgl New IL'ite

Hi Neha... Glad to read that ur hubby is very supportive.. Since you are a classical dancer one needs to wear as much jewellery as possible.. I have seen ladies/girls having 5 piercings in ears. It looks good if you wear studs , may be one circular ear ring. As far as ur interest in toe rings is concerned, I was happy to read that u were 3 pairs of toe rings and also anklets. I always admire ladies who wear feet jewellery. It gives them a great look as foot fetish men mostly look at the feet of ladies.I also feel very happy and excited when my wife used to wear, but since she is office going it does not look good. Putting them and removing them on week ends is very tedious and painful job. Would appreciate if u could send me some snaps of ur feet with all the silver jewellery.. thank u in advance.