1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

nose pin (mookuthi)

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by Anupama S, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Anupama S

Anupama S New IL'ite

i got nose pierced a month before, i wearing a ring from the pierced day, yesterday i went to goldsmith to remove the ring .he removed the ring and inserted a stick into hole.
    actually i have my grandmothers nosepin which is of screw style.
    i don't know how to put into my nose

can any one help me :help

i tired it but it is very difficult

can any one show in video how to put it

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

apply a little oil as dot in the place and put the non screw end first which ever may be frombottom or from top then screw it in u wont find it troubling u..all the best..sunkan

3. SwatiK21

SwatiK21 New IL'ite

Hi
    do u realy want advice ? then ask u r mother- the most reliable and the sbest person to guide u:thumbsup

if u have pierced recently wht's urgency to use big nose pin? let it heal, if u try big one - it may cause injury to healing tissue of nose - more pain and it will close also :idea:idea

use small pin for 4 months let the healing be complete
    then go to same piercer who will put the nose ring for u - pleaese be aware that using old style pins causes much more pain than anticipated may be more than actual piercing :hide: when they are inserted in new piercing for first few times

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

If it is a screw one, put the non screw end first. then put the screw one.

Apply some oil for easy movement.

Andal

5. bhavani1974

bhavani1974 New IL'ite

My hubby wants me to wear nose stud without piercing my nostrils. Can i do that. I have tried some maganetic studs. But they are tiny. He like slightly bigger ones. Please advice me if such kind studs are available so that can be worn without piercing. We can see many actresses are wearing nose studs in movies without piercing the nostrils.

6. RathiChandra

RathiChandra New IL'ite

Hi Bhavani,

Wearing magnetic type nose studs or the pressing ones are really not a good idea. Because you feel very uncomfortable wearing them for a long time. Also you may lose them. I lost a gold pressing type nose stud once before I had pierced my nose. And moreover you dont get the classy type of gold and diamond nose studs in those magnetic and pressing types.
    Once you pierce your nose and it heals, it is very very comfortable to wear nose studs. Infact after some time you dont even feel that you are wearing a nose stud. But with pressing types and magnetic types I could not wear them for more than a couple of hours.
    Tell your hubby, if he likes you wearing nose stud so much, you could as well get your nose pierced.

7. Msoma86

Msoma86 Junior IL'ite

Dear Bhavani
    Pls for god sake do not use those magnetic or clamp one.
    It does not look good and there is always a chance of losing the jewel
    Get your nostril pierced and add a diamond . Just bear the pain for a few seconds and then relax for the rest of your life .
    Soma

8. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Anupama, I dont think its such a good idea to remove the ring so soon. If you had to wear a nose stud then you shud have pierced your nose and immediately changed into this.I did the same. So soon I wud definitely not recommend changing from stick to ring or anything.
    By the way why did you change into the stick?

9. SwatiK21

SwatiK21 New IL'ite

please check other posts of this author
    something is wrong- or we r too innocent to answer anything to anybodies any question

10. SwatiK21

SwatiK21 New IL'ite

u have very unique story madam

i really feel everybody has some special story of her nose piercing - so that nose piercing is so special for and unique for us

anyway i was alway have a good scare of needle - though it is injection or anything sharp :hide:
    actually one of my friends father had a jewellery's shop and a goldsmith whos main job is to do nose and ear piercing for girls - they have got so much stories about nose piercings - i wish if the person's who only does the piercings writes spice to the stories will be different.