1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

noisiest place in the www.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

can you guess the place....
    it is in each and every house...

where bell rings to warn us, children yell or we yell at them, water running, fan 'exhausting' grinding, whistling, splattering and what not... fill up ladies.....

I hope that everybody might have guessed right, it is the KITCHEN in our household.

Noisiest place in the whole wide world is our one and only Kitchen...

Do you agree....:coffee

sriniketan

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Off course:yes:

Kitchen is the noisiest place.... :help:help

at my home... my cooking will be going on ...Rant
    same time kids will be doing their homework... Bow
    meantime they will be fighting :notthatway::notthatway:
    and I will be shouting at them to be [​IMG]...
    pressure cooker sound... faucet sound...[​IMG] .... What not....

Everything is only for 2 hrs or so...after that everybody [​IMG]

and so much peace [​IMG]

3. aquamarine

aquamarine Senior IL'ite

Hi Srini,

It must be fun na to have so much of noise around you. My mom's place use to be like that. But now since it is just the two of us it is quite all around. I do envy you punitha imagine the fun you must be having with your little ones...i know it must be a bit hectic for you...but i think this noise is what makes the kitchen the core of all activities...so enjoy while it lasts.

Warm wishes,

Aqua.

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Srinik,

Hahahahahaha.... That is great.... Kitchen being the noisiest place....

In our house, the noisiest place is the Hall.... TV will be blaring, computer will be buzzing, kids/me will be fighting on the channels... singing parallely... hahahahha...

Kitchen is Shanthi's Fort... No one dares to enter there and make noise... I love to chitchat wih Shanthi sitting on the kitchen counter, while she is cooking....

Veda

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  5. padmavathi m

padmavathi m Silver IL'ite

dear sriniketan,

yes kitchen will be noisiest place in the house from morning 6 to 9 in the morning, and 6 to 8 in the evening................kids will be fighting....................:spin

love
    padma

6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sriniketan,

A great discovery yaar !

In our house Kitchen / hall is adjacent so both are quite noisy. When dh is there more noisy as we will be chatting singing, kids will be dancing everything in the hall.

Thanx for reminding without these noises it would have been very difficult to lead this life!!!!!!!! really enjoying it,Chillout!

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sriniketan
    When I read the title was wondering which site has become the noisiest place other then Indus ladies...................www stands for whole wide world and that is the kitchen of our house................Big LaughBig Laugh
    It is really very well mentioned. For me it is morning 6:30 to 8:30am , with the whistles, running around packing tiffins, cooking lunch and breakfast. After 8:30 the whole house is dead only the hall, with TV, music system on as i don't like to be in quite place. then this noise gives me company.
    Dinner will finish off peacefully before both these guys come home. Later in the evening it will be only my noise in the house,......................hahahahahaha

Dear Veda
    Sitting on the kitchen counter to chitchat with Shanthi...............That is a romantic scene...........Keep it up.............

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sriniketan,
    Agreed.I think we need to proud abt it.After all, we cook(?) and people can hear it...haaa haaa..My hubby can sense my mood with the kinda noise cumg out of kitchen.If im calm and composed, then he can hear me sing some classical song or slokas.If little bit irritated, i bang the wooden upboard doors hard.If totally off moods,.. its RantRantRant.. u can guess!!

9. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

HAHAAH...so aishu, your kitchen music is a warning bell.

My kitchen is buzzing with activity from 7AM to almost lunch time with breaks in-between and then 6-7.30 in the evening depending on the menu.

My kitchen is an extention of the hall so both these areas are always the noisest place except from 3-5 in the afternoon.

Roopa.

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Punitha,
    It is true, even if the kitchen work is over, making them eat is another story na...

aqua,
    sometimes, this noise helps us not to answer the questions for which we need not answer, it is a blessing in disguise too..

Veda,
    Even the hall is adjacent to the kitchen and as we don't have doors separting them, the noise from the TV, computer...etc will always be there in our house too..
    Didn't Shanthi, think of you sitting+talking in the kitchen as a noise..hahaha..Big Laugh

Padmavathi,
    This is true in each and everybody's house, right!

sriniketan