No yolk sac but foetal heartbeat during end of 7th week

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by vanivineela, Dec 5, 2012.

1. vanivineela

vanivineela Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I discovered that I am pregnant during my 6th week and I went to US during 7th week where the doctor informed me that the baby size, heart beat is good, but there is no yolk sac seen.

I am worried as I saw lots of posts that absence of yolk sac leads to miscarriage.

Anybody who faced the same situation??? Pls help.

Regards

Vineela

2. sridevipc

sridevipc Silver IL'ite

My neighbour had this problem but dr here forced for voluntry abortion......
    during 5 mnth since no heart beat.........
    but u r case is not that .........
    so hope for good.........
    my prayers to you ..will have cute baby soon

3. vanivineela

Thank you so much... :)

Hope everything is Positive...

1 person likes this.
  4. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Dear vani,
    Hugs to you dear.

Said a little prayer for you.

Don't worry too much. That stress will affect you and baby. Watch funny programs or focus on hobbies. So you will not be thinking too much.

Take care dear. Everything will be alright.

5. vanivineela

Hi All,

Thank you for all the support.. I went for a scan yesterday and found no heart beat.. I am getting aborted tomorrow.. Wishin myself better luck next time...

6. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

sorry for the bad news..Hugs to you dear..!

7. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear op
    A bit hard on you yeah? But it's not wise to proceed with the yolk sac absent. Will say a prayer and may god bless you with a normal , uncomplicated pregnancy soon!
    Mega

8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ladies!

I am 28 year old. from 3 yr me and my husband trying for pregnancy.my husband sperm count i slow so facing problem. this month my period was late so i did urine test its positive...i visit doc she told am pregnant and she gave me susten 100mg tab twice a day and suggested for scan in 8th week. on 46th day(7th week) i had little brown discharge and had slight cramping.i rushed to hospital for scanning. doc first did abdomen scan she was nt able to find anything than she did vaginal scan she told u dont have sac at all .then i asked her am i pregnant for not? she told urine test is positive means 97% ur pregnant.but there might be slow growth wait for 15 day after that will do one more scan..but same day evening i started bleeding..i called my cusin who is gync she told it might be anovulatory cycle. now my question is if its anovualtory cycle then how come i got pregnancy test positive? and my periods are also very regular 28-32 days cycle...i am very confused ...n these 8 days my family was very happy we had lots of dream but everything washed out :( :( :(

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Neha,
    Whether you had hCG shot in that cycle for ovulation? I hope you haven't! In such cases if the HPT has turned positive before 5 minute from the test time. You should have been pregnant & there must be something gone wrong! It can't be anovulatory cycle!
    Sorry about what has happened. Take care of your healthy. Discuss with your doc on what has happened inside. That might help you to proceed further!

Take care.