1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No Parents Should Hear Such A Tragic News Ever In Life

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by SGBV, Aug 15, 2019.

1. BeautifulSmile

BeautifulSmile Silver IL'ite

Feeling deeply sorry for the pain this little girl going thru. My heart goes out to you and the family. I am praying for her. Hope god gives the strength to your brother and SIL to fight this tough time with lot of positiveness. Miracles do happens, don't loose the hope.

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

My prayers are with the kid. Hope your niece recovers soon.

3. hopelove

hopelove New IL'ite

Truly terrifying news for any parent!! We will be praying for the little girl !

4. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hope the baby will recover soon and there family will be back to olden days soon with lots of love and hugs..it's very hard to the baby to go with this ,Lord Shiva will be with her and give more courage and strength to fight with treatment...God can do any miracle keep praying and play Maha mruthumjaya matram all the time near head bed...
    Hope baby will recover soon...

SpringB likes this.
  5. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Dear SGBV,

Remedy 1 - sending you the poster of Lord Hanuman where in you can ask the mother to write Sri Rama Jayam in each of the numbers provided. Day 1 to Day 7. On Day 8th just offer Panagam n Vadai to Lord Hanuman. They can repeat the process as long as they want.

Remedy 2 - Sudarshana Ashtakam. This is another shloka widely read and relied for miracles to happen espectially cancer patients.

Remedy 3 - Devi Mahatmyam. Each adyayam is supposed to contain powerful verses to cure all forms of diseases and remove problems.

Remedy 4 - Maha Mritunjaya Mantra. I have seen my friends baby recover from a life threatning situation. On Pradosham day and if it falls on a Monday have a group of people, close friends family everybody residing any part of the world chant the mantra during the Pradosham period (as per their time zone) Those near the child to chant holding your hands together. Keep a count 108 or 1008 whatever suits. We did that in evening the baby was declared critical. We could actually feel the vibrations. Next day by late evening finy miracles had started happening.

I am positive the child will get better. Keep the faith.

Let me know too when you plan the prayer and I will organize our Group to pray here as well.

This is a testing time but they will overcome it.

6. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

hanuman-shri-rama-jayam1-color-numbering.jpg

7. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Attached Files:

8. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

I am so sorry to hear this. I wish for her recovery and lots of strength to the parents .
    On a positive note, childhood ALL has a 90% cure rate. So I would definitely be optimistic and let the parents know too. Sending lots of healing and prayers .

Swetha52003 likes this.
  9. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Sorry to hear . Prayers for little one.

No information in medical query.

10. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Dear SGBV, Our prayers for your niece. I think it depends on what stage it is in. I have heard about a different cancer for 6 yr old kid. It is heart breaking. The suffering parents undergo is unimaginable. She has recovered now. Your neice will also be fine with the treatments.