1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No one cares

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sudhakrishna, Jun 23, 2011.

1. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

vimala was very busy in the kitchen.She has two children Ritu doing 1st year engineering, kamlesh 3rd in year MBBS. Her husband vaithy is holding an high position in a MNC. vimala very busy and committed house wife. Her brother's son vipul who is of same age as kamlesh , and sister's daughter veena same age as ritu has come for the vacation. Today they are planning to go to wonderla. She just put a question what they want for breakfast and lunch.
    Then menus came as they are in the hotel.
    "Amma for me two chappatis and sabbji and apple juice for breakfast. Afternoon i don't want anything." Ritu
    " Amma just oats kanchi will do for me. Afternoon i will have lunch" Kamlesh.
    "chitti Dosa for me in the morning and chappati and dal and curd rice in the afternoon" veena said.
    "Atthai i want meals in the morning and light tiffin in the afternoon" this is vipul.
    "Dear anything of your choice. But get ready soon"
    Vimala was doing alone in the kitchen and prepared everything.She packed every thing neatly in a hot pack. She took some towels. tissue paper, and biscuits.
    "Everything is ready come have your breakfast after that we can start" she said.
    "How ma !!!! you are superfast... mmmm..soft chappatis and tasty sabji... thankyou ma"Ritu
    "Only you can add this much taste to this kanji ma.. yammy" kamlesh
    "How athai you are able to do these varieties in little time? very tasty" vipul
    " woow.. podi dosa!! extremely delicious!!" veena
    "i know you will prepare rava idlli for me.This coconut chutney and onion sambar are perfect match " vaithy.
    Every body enjoyed their breakfast praising vimala's tasty food. After that they started for wonderla.
    "Vimala get ready fast. it is already late."Vaithy.
    This happy family with their tummy full started to wonderla and to have their hand on foods prepared by vimala for lunch. They forget one thing. ..... no body didn't mind to ask or check whether vimala has taken her breakfast.

2. blissofmylife

blissofmylife Silver IL'ite

huh!! so true!! brilliantly illustrated..

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai SK,

I expected the question f

4. sreemanavaneeth

Hai SK,

Sorry by mistake i clicked the post button dear.

I have expected the CARE question f

5. sreemanavaneeth

Hai SK,

Sorry by mistake i clicked the post button dear.I have expected the CARE question from the beginning itself. It happens in everybody's life if the housewife cares everybody's needs particularly FOOD.
    Very nice

6. shobna

shobna Bronze IL'ite

This is typically what happens in a large family..Ppl forget to ask whether the women of the household had anything at all. Nice post on a subtle issue!

7. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

Hai blissofmylife,
    This happens in many family, i just wanted to bring it out as i was severly hurt by that. May be few will change. Thank you for your reply

8. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

Dear shree,
    Don't tell sorry and all. sometimes it happens. all for good.
    Yes. What you said is right. Not always atleast when we are not well are feeling little down if some one cares for us and ask our wellness, we feel much relieved. Thank you for you reply

9. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

Dear shobna,
    Thank you very much for your comment. It happens in all houses where they feel women are bound to do the household work. They don't have any feeling or likings