No morning sickness-bad sign???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by ashaaapti, Feb 14, 2009.

1. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Re: No morning sickness

Dear deeba,

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Please dont listen to some nasty grandma tales and dont confuse yourself.Please feel lucky for not having these symptoms.It's absolutely normal..

Iam yet to get into this happiest moments....But I heard that it is pretty normal.

Take Care!

2. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

There is no relation between Intelligent children and nausea.You are blessed if you don't have vomiting .Good for you.You can gain some weight ,Eat healthy foods and Congratulations.

3. anoop2007

anoop2007 New IL'ite

If u r not getting morning sickness,vomiting and nausea don't think that something is wrong.It is not necessary that everyone should get it.I didn't have it .Everything was normal.You r lucky .You can eat and cook without any problems.Some are not able to take proper diet because of those symptoms.Thank God that u don't have to face those difficulties.

Every pregnancy is different.Even the first pregnancy is not same as the second pregnancy.Don't worry!Take care.Try to eat all the diet mentioned by your doctor.Aim for good health.God Bless You!:thumbsup

Regards,
    Anoop2007

4. papa07

papa07 New IL'ite

No vomitings during pregnancy?

I am 16weeks pregnant.This is my first pregnancy.What if there is no vomiting during pregnancy.No vomtings for me from the begining.Is my baby healthy?
    Very much worried.Need your replies.:idea

5. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Re: No vomitings during pregnancy?

Did u do the ultrasound scan?If the scan & heartbeat are fine then there is no need to worry.I too never had any vomitings & enjoyed it.After 20 week I am always having heartburn & feel very unconfortable.

6. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

wow lucky you no vomits till date
    but did you ask doc about this ?how about ultrasound scans that happened previous?

7. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

:) hi papa,

Stay kewl dear, I am marching towards my 24th week, and till date, i dont have any sickness and specifically no vomitting from the day one.

So far, our LO seems to be healthy and its confirmed by my gyneac. And one of my aunty has got 4 daughters and she had no vomitting or any sickess as like us and all of her daughters are so healthy and have grown now.

Soooo....i think, you can relax and be happy and enjoy your day with LO.

8. papa07

papa07 New IL'ite

Thanks for your replies.Now i am happy.My LO is healthy as of now.Last visit i heard the heartbeat of my LO.

9. ashishu

ashishu New IL'ite

pregnant and little worried

hi to all IL friends, :) im 5weeks and 6 days as on 6/7/2010 but other than painfully sore breasts and continous cold i dont have any other symptoms, my mom says she had severe vomiting since 3rd week. me little worried. is it ok not to have any nausea or am i worrying unnecessarily?. please enlighten friends.

10. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Re: pregnant and little worried

First of all congrats on your Pregnancy!:thumbsup I think you are worrying unnecessarily. Each pregnancy is different. It varies from women to women. It need not be the same. I personally experienced severe vomitting and nausea in my first pregnancy right from the sixth week i guess. But my second one was totally different as i did not experience any vomitting except only once in the whole term of pregnancy but felt nauseated mostly till the end of my first trimester. So nothing to worry. U may start feeling nauseated after your sixth week or then on or may be lucky to experience no nausea at all. So just chill Chillout!and enjoy your pregnancy dear!:)